PDA

View Full Version : Still no way to private message? SERIOUSLY?

Chianti
11-14-13, 12:01 PM
Guys come on. One of the most important aspects of a social game like this is the ability to message people.

You have the inbox already; how complicated can it possibly be to implement "Send PM" (PM being private message) to the drop down menu, in addition to "visit" and "stats".

There are a million reasons people need to send private messages. Please implement this ASAP. In fact, I'd be happy to code it for you if you don't have the time. Just give me access to your repository. And please don't forget to include "ignore" so a user can ignore any player that is spamming them (you'll also need a way to unignore).

-Mossad
Join alliance "Shin Bet" if you are a competitive player

kwhales
11-28-13, 07:50 AM
I am bring this thread back to top. Because this is needed badly. Other games you have out there you can message players privately. Why not this one?

We need it for alliance purposes and for recruiting. Why can't we send a private message to other camps? If we are out there attacking and see a camp without an alliance, there should be a way to leave a message to join. Like a button to use to write. It really can't be that hard to install.

Global is horrible to recruit. And private messages are sometimes better for discussions. With chat, a message or conversation can be broken up by other conversations going on and some chats just disappear after awhile.

Please bring us in game messaging. Thank you.

Chianti
12-01-13, 05:21 PM
Not to mention some of us have secondary alliances. Leadership needs to be able to communicate via private message from one alliance to another.

This is an easy implementation - why is it taking so long? Of course people are going to be spammed with alliance invite messages - so create a second tab for those, and allow for the ability to create/edit an ignore list. This would take all of an hour AT MOST to code.