PDA

View Full Version : How do to restart the game?

worldnet
11-14-13, 10:21 AM
I want to delete my kingdom clash,and restart it beginning. How to do that? I did uninstal the game and instal it again,but the kingdom start in my last game,I want to restart from beginning,so please tell me how to do that? Thx

Takiofallen
11-14-13, 10:32 AM
you must create a new account completely. If you have another device or a friends download and restart there then you can sign in on your original device.
I want to delete my kingdom clash,and restart it beginning. How to do that? I did uninstal the game and instal it again,but the kingdom start in my last game,I want to restart from beginning,so please tell me how to do that? Thx

kooky panda
11-14-13, 11:52 AM
I am sorry but there is not a restart/reset option.

As Takiofallen stated, you can transfer your current storm ID to another device so you can download a new game, but if you do transfer, please note that all games shown on this forum that you are playing will also transfer.

worldnet
11-15-13, 02:25 AM
you must create a new account completely. If you have another device or a friends download and restart there then you can sign in on your original device.

worldnet
How to make a creating new account? There is no optional to do that. Thanks

Takiofallen
11-15-13, 06:37 AM
you need a second device to do this. You must transfer you old games to the other device. Look under the update fourmi believe the information is there
worldnet
How to make a creating new account? There is no optional to do that. Thanks

Takiofallen
11-15-13, 06:38 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?42962-Have-a-new-device-Restore-your-original-account-here!

worldnet
11-15-13, 01:30 PM
you need a second device to do this. You must transfer you old games to the other device. Look under the update fourmi believe the information is there

Ok i will try to do that..thanks a lot :)