PDA

View Full Version : What's Going on with archers?

agarwaen37
11-14-13, 08:48 AM
Archers are more than retarded now, what is going on? I pay for gems to play this game and have attack strategies based on the way the game reacts. Why would you not poast changes to units that AFFECT people who are paying when they play? Yesterday it cost be somewhere in the area of around 1500 gems upgrading to to get troops for attack only to ave them not path or do anything like they have in the past. What the hell? If you are going to make game changes POST THE CHANGES BEFORE HAND, so we know what is going to happen and can adjust accordingly. Fix it, you owe it to those that pay for this game.

Archers not pathing correctly.
Archers will ignore defenses right next to them to go attack a building 6 spaces away.
Archers not picking smart spots in the wall to infiltrate.

FrozenTurtle
11-14-13, 11:32 AM
Sorry about this! We believe this is related to a bug that we have just fixed for our next version update. In regards to this particular case, can you PM me to name of the player you attacked so I can verify that this is the same bug? Also, can you clarify what you mean when you say Archers are not picking smart spots in the wall to infiltrate?

NiOiEiL9
11-15-13, 12:08 PM
One thing I have noticed is my archers will ignore a hole in the wall, just to take time and hits to try to break through just a few spaces away from the hole my bears made. They march right past the RH to attack something else 20 spaces and sometimes a wall away!

tiedyetim
11-16-13, 09:07 AM
Sorry about this! We believe this is related to a bug that we have just fixed for our next version update. In regards to this particular case, can you PM me to name of the player you attacked so I can verify that this is the same bug? Also, can you clarify what you mean when you say Archers are not picking smart spots in the wall to infiltrate?

My problem is that my level 5 archers are now dying like level 1s. No matter the level of cannon, tower, or other weapon hits them, the same damage occurs. I have had to completely alter my gameplay and I hope this is fixed soon.

bubblesx
11-16-13, 09:20 AM
Same problem here. They die too fast, and also their pathing is just ridiculous. They make inappropriate decisions.

Adjie8
11-16-13, 01:00 PM
They **** themselves ...

pilotkurt
11-16-13, 09:48 PM
I just had 60 or so archers stop at the wall and wait. Lost 30 crowns. It was kind of funny to watch at least...