PDA

View Full Version : Game Issues - Crashing and Extreme Lag

Xboxdcr
11-14-13, 07:16 AM
So i've been playing dragon story for a while, a WHILE. I love it, it's adorable and very fun. Recently like within the past couple months it has been laggy and crashing a lot, and because of this lag I have been unintentionally using my saved up Gold. The other day it lagged and I accidentally used 100 of my gold. I was SO MAD. First off, I think there needs to be a confirmation for using gold, instead of just hitting the speed up button and it happens I have lost probably 200-300 of hard saved gold because of the fact that it lags and there is no confirmation for the action, it just happens. The game crashes a lot. harvesting farms, it crashes. Harvesting habitats, it crashes. Traveling to my arctic Island, IT CRASHES!!!!

literally NONE of my other apps do this, I have tried removing and re-installing dragon story a few times now and the problem doesn't fix. I even play City story and it doesn't crash!

Between the crashing and the lag that wastes my gold, i'm getting quite fed up with this game. I would REALLY like some help/advice on how the heck to fix this!!!!!! I would also if possible like some sort of resolution for the GOLD waste!!

I use an apple Ipod touch to play Dragon Story. I update the OS on it whenever an update comes out.

erxi9
11-17-13, 06:39 PM
Totally agree. It crashes too much!!:mad:
I can't visit my nbrs and love their dragons.

Don't tell me restart my phone, delete and re-install the app. Already done it SEVERAL TIMES. :(
I'm using iphone 3GS, os 5.1.1.

cityfan
11-17-13, 10:28 PM
Same here. Very frustrating. I love this game, but losing patience with all the crashes.

cityfan
11-18-13, 01:46 PM
I would like to know if older devices/ IOS versions are no longer supported by this game, or if this is a bug being worked on.

Xboxdcr
11-19-13, 05:27 PM
I finally got a response in the support request I submitted, but lag and crashing has NOT improved. I've also tried resetting and reinstalling it many times. :(

kooky panda
11-19-13, 05:30 PM
I would like to know if older devices/ IOS versions are no longer supported by this game, or if this is a bug being worked on.
Older devices are still being supported,, but you will experience more issues when you play on an older device.
I know TL is still working on resolving some of these issues.

You can trying restarting your device before you play. This may help some. Also if you can close out any applications running in the background.