PDA

View Full Version : What should I do next?

sunkalito
11-14-13, 07:10 AM
Okay, so there's a load of threads for all the different doubts people have regarding their game strategis. For example:
- where should I expand to next?
- what should I build next?
- what's the best investment right now?
- should I buy bacon?
- should I sell lemons? (PLEASE SELL THEM I WILL BUY KTHXBAI)
- should I eat lemons and record my reaction to it?

All of these questions could maybe be merged into one thread? I don't know. Anyway, I do know I have a doubt now. So i had some money saved up when the update came, bringing the ash trees (thank goodness I'd bought a bunch of saws from this one guy once, thee hee) and the extra sheep and piggies.
I was saving up money for the Deli, but WHAM, i spent it on the sheep and piggies and I am so happy for that. :D

Meanwhile I expanded to the beehive and reached level 30. I'm currently on 40,000 coins. (i've not done train deliveries in a while) So my question now is:
-which one do I build? The deli or the wax-maker thingy?
- or i should invest in the forge? But 120,000 is a lot, might take me over a week (at least!!!) to get up to that cash...maybe 2 weeks.
- should I keep selling the wood i've produced or do I use it for something? I've no idea. I think i've seen buttons somewhere (in the workshop?) but I have no idea of their selling price or anything.

Thanks for the input.

Rockinkitten
11-14-13, 09:12 AM
Deli is much better than wax thingie! And buttons cost 263 coins.

Danthrax85
11-15-13, 12:44 PM
Good question.
I'm level 29 and haven't bought a Juicer, Jewelsmith, Deli, or 2nd sheep pen, because I'm saving for the forge.
I figure once I have the ability to produce shovels nails and screws, I can upgrade a lot more, and the extra storage space will make it much easier to save for those aforementioned crafting buildings, and ash trees.
I'm also trying my best to horde all the wood I've aquired in the meantime, but it's proving difficult due to the limited space.

nancydrew88
11-18-13, 07:51 AM
How much is the forge and what level is it unlocked?

kooky panda
11-18-13, 11:05 AM
How much is the forge and what level is it unlocked?

see post 5 on Game Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58744-Farm-Story-2-Guide&p=741279&viewfull=1#post741279)

Forge Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59241-Forge-what-and-how-much&p=748033&viewfull=1#post748033)

synsanity
11-18-13, 06:04 PM
Items in the deli take 3-4 hours to make. The candles are what 1.5 to 3 hours I think. Then you need the lemons and berries and herb garden for the candles along with wax and honey. But the deli needs catfish and bacon and tomatoes and spinach oh my. Hard to choose. They both are almost overnighters.

sunkalito
11-22-13, 01:01 AM
Wax wantes LEMONS??? Nonnononononnonnoonono lemons are for my fried catfish. Nope.
Also I was pretty disappointed that the sandwiches ask for catfish. They are expensive and no one seems to want to buy.

sunkalito
11-22-13, 01:02 AM
Well, i have no berries yet... So i think i am not buying the candlemaker just yet. I will save for the forge, is it a good investment? :/