PDA

View Full Version : Create an auction, TL

eagleville2
11-14-13, 05:59 AM
I will leave it up to TL to figure out the details, but it would be cool if TL created some kind of auction.
You put. Your dragons up for sale and highest bidder gets it.
TL would take a commision to put the deal through (much like online poker)
This i Think could make gamers but more gold from TL, and the total gold TL get in commision is gold taken from the accounts of the players making the total amount of gold at hand drop creating a need for more.......
Plz consider This, it could add an exiting new aspekt to the game, when players like myself gets fed up with fails like mist, magic, Island and sunrise.
This Way we aktuelle have a shot at selling Them at the auction

Eagleville.

huha54
11-16-13, 05:48 AM
am with you dear

LionsDragons
11-24-13, 12:35 PM
I will leave it up to TL to figure out the details, but it would be cool if TL created some kind of auction.
You put. Your dragons up for sale and highest bidder gets it.
TL would take a commision to put the deal through (much like online poker)
This i Think could make gamers but more gold from TL, and the total gold TL get in commision is gold taken from the accounts of the players making the total amount of gold at hand drop creating a need for more.......
Plz consider This, it could add an exiting new aspekt to the game, when players like myself gets fed up with fails like mist, magic, Island and sunrise.
This Way we aktuelle have a shot at selling Them at the auction

Eagleville.

This is actually the first time I've seen a suggestion for dragon "trading" that might actually be feasible, in the sense that it has the potential for making money for TL. Just allowing trading loses money for TL because every successful trade means one less player who might spend gold to speed up breeding or to purchase the desired dragon. If done properly, I'm sure TL could find a percentage that people would be willing to pay that will make them money.

Nice job! Definitely pass this on to TL.

wildhearts20
11-29-13, 03:12 PM
I can actually see this working because people like to bid on things and feel like they're getting a good deal. So people would buy gold to bid on dragons. TL would make money on the gold PLUS commission on the dragon bought with that gold. And it would help other players make gold and stuff.

The only thing is wouldn't the commission have to be real money, because TL wouldn't actually make money on just taking hold out of our account.