PDA

View Full Version : Whats next

Unregistered
01-08-11, 05:16 PM
After getting the 4 chef hats, whats next. I have been thru some seems hundreds of times and get nothing. Is there something or nothing?

Unregistered
01-08-11, 11:43 PM
After getting the 4 chef hats, whats next. I have been thru some seems hundreds of times and get nothing. Is there something or nothing?

... Um, obviously there's nothing. Most people with working brains know this because the experience bar is filled up completely at 4. 4 is the end, dude.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 08:39 AM
We just got new foods to cook. Have you mastered all the foods beyond the 4th level? We got some new decorations. Some you can get for coins. I am always redecorating my restaurant, or expanding it. Hopefully you can still do those things.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 01:58 PM
... Um, obviously there's nothing. Most people with working brains know this because the experience bar is filled up completely at 4. 4 is the end, dude.

well brainy, I was asking because in city story it gives you 5% after you master the factories. ok.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 04:11 PM
...the jerk who is always sarcastic, haughty and annoying. Everyone hates him-soon you will too. In Bakery Story you CAN keep preparing the same things over again after obtaining the Master Level. Some high XP items are the exception-the bar does not go back to zero, but most others start over.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 12:04 PM
...the jerk who is always sarcastic, haughty and annoying. Everyone hates him-soon you will too. In Bakery Story you CAN keep preparing the same things over again after obtaining the Master Level. Some high XP items are the exception-the bar does not go back to zero, but most others start over.

I am confused as to what you are referring to as "starting over"?
Yes you can still cook already maxed-out foods, but there is no starting over to obtain new rewards. Such as the 5% the OP was referring to for the City Story game.

So, no, I have not noticed anything for a "what next" reward once you have received the 4 chef hats. I would be gratified to know that the XP or coin received was something more like the 5% additional mentioned.