PDA

View Full Version : Missing pigs

hbgallisa
11-13-13, 11:22 PM
I just noticed that 2 of my pigs disappeared after the last feeding. I have had 8 for a long time, and now ther are only 6, 3 in each pen. Help!

[S8] Regina
11-14-13, 02:56 PM
You can check how many Pigs (or other animals) you have in the game by looking into the Market, it will tell you how many of each items/animals that you currently own.

You also currently have 8 Pigs in the game. Please let me know if you have any questions!

BBQhotdog
11-15-13, 12:29 AM
i'm missing a chicken too! i checked the market, it shows i have four chickens, but i only have three. Also there's always a bucket reminding me to collect the eggs. did you get your pigs back? and how?

kooky panda
11-15-13, 06:30 AM
i'm missing a chicken too! i checked the market, it shows i have four chickens, but i only have three. Also there's always a bucket reminding me to collect the eggs. did you get your pigs back? and how?
This happened to me too. Restart your device or force close (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)&p=781642&viewfull=1#post781642)out your game then you should be able to see your missing chicken.

aspen47
11-15-13, 11:01 AM
Same here my sheep gone missing

ginrae22
11-15-13, 11:15 AM
that happened to me a while back too. I couldn't see two of my cows. Like kooky said just restart or close and re-open it and you should see them. I think I may have even had to delete and reinstall but it fixed it either way.

[S8] Regina
11-15-13, 11:35 AM

I checked and you currently have 4 Chickens.

[S8] Regina
11-15-13, 11:35 AM
Same here my sheep gone missing

You currently have 4 Sheep in your Farm! :)

[S8] Regina
11-15-13, 11:36 AM
When you are unable to see all your Animals, but the Market shows you a certain number, it could be a display issue, where two Animals are standing/lying together. Once you Collect from them, and they are walking around, you can see the whole total again.