PDA

View Full Version : Stuffing & Holiday Ham

nomicrophone
11-13-13, 09:52 PM
I sure wish somehow they can bring this back like they did with last years Halloween items.

I keep seeing it on the oven and it ****s me that's in unaccessible, and I'd really love to cook some of it at this time:) unfortunately I started RS after I had a chance to ever complete the goal that was for it...

FruitLoopsFarms
11-14-13, 06:48 PM
those you can never unlock... they are from goals that expired a REALLY long time ago.

meme1098
11-14-13, 07:26 PM
Yes...but it would be great to earn them somehow. I'd like to be able to get at those, too.

FruitLoopsFarms
11-17-13, 11:32 AM
so would I............. maybe they will bring em back in December :)

nmishii
11-17-13, 12:24 PM
I wish they would bring the old goal stuff back for all. I was playing when goal stuff like the ham and stuffing were released, but they were released to iOS only. Seeing the locked stuff is a constant reminder of the days when there was a big difference between devices in the old story games.

theladymorgana
11-19-13, 05:45 PM
A lot of people who were on then didn't unlock it- like me because you had to spend gems to get to that step.You had to use gems to get the clock and fireplace- I used the gems I had for fireplace. I also don't have the clock that was the reward after that for that reason. So they probably won't ever unlock it.

minidemon88
11-20-13, 01:54 AM
Started playing rs too late and didn't get a chance to complete the goals. Would really love to be able to unlock and cook these recipes one day! I remember they released the holiday jukebox and the fireplace for gems last year. Hopefully they will be kind and release the recipes for us.