PDA

View Full Version : Smarter Defenses?

str0ngbad
11-13-13, 09:03 PM
I feel like opponents defenses got smarter. My troops were attacking more intelligently, but it seems like former tactics against identical opponents no longer work. Anyone else seeing this?

Takiofallen
11-13-13, 09:09 PM
can you be more specific??

pilotkurt
11-13-13, 09:56 PM
I think building valuation has changed. The same amount of destruction seems to count for less. I've lost a lot of crowns since the last update.

jahil
11-13-13, 09:57 PM
I feel like opponents defenses got smarter. My troops were attacking more intelligently, but it seems like former tactics against identical opponents no longer work. Anyone else seeing this?

If you are referring to summoners effectivity, be advised that it was nerfed during the last update. Outside this, answer takiofallens remarks...

kwhales
11-14-13, 04:05 AM

I have noticed this too. Before the update it took less troops to take out an opponent. Now I find myself using most in one battle. Before, 3 archers could take out a cannon, now it takes twice that amount.

I dont don't think the defenses have gotten stronger, our troops are getting weaker. This. Balancing act FM is doing isn't right. It is just making the gap between the June players and the September starters wider. Maybe in months to come the field will be more balanced, if FM stops trying to improve the game for a bit. With each updated, september players take a step backwards.

jahil
11-14-13, 05:53 AM
I have noticed this too. Before the update it took less troops to take out an opponent. Now I find myself using most in one battle. Before, 3 archers could take out a cannon, now it takes twice that amount.

I dont don't think the defenses have gotten stronger, our troops are getting weaker. This. Balancing act FM is doing isn't right. It is just making the gap between the June players and the September starters wider. Maybe in months to come the field will be more balanced, if FM stops trying to improve the game for a bit. With each updated, september players take a step backwards.

So the nerf was not just done on summoners.... Why don't they tell us everything involving the updates??? Are they hiding something? Hmmmm... Intriguing...

pilotkurt
11-15-13, 10:17 AM
As I've lost more battles, I think troops lost some of their intelligence/strategy. Warriors attack a wall 3 spaces away from an opening and get mowed down. I suppose it limits the effectiveness of swarming with archers and warriors. I shouldn't complain though. My defenses are holding well.