PDA

View Full Version : City Story Metro??

Paul__
11-13-13, 07:13 PM
I've realized that City Story Metro (CSM) was not updated in a while. About 5 months ago Storm8 has been talking about a new update. It never came! There is no android version! No iOS 7! Why? Is the game dead?

bigbux3
11-13-13, 11:43 PM
The game isn't dead, it's just not receiving any support.
MHz_ left Storm8, and those who were working with him, for whatever reason, couldn't finish the update he started...somehow.

mamareader02
01-07-14, 09:50 PM
So that's why castle had a drought of no updates...it was Mhz's baby,and they couldn't just abandon it because it's a money maker,and I guess they've finally straightened castle out,but poor csmetro gets left in the dust? Glad I stopped playing it a year ago then!

bigbux3
01-08-14, 01:36 AM
So that's why castle had a drought of no updates...it was Mhz's baby,and they couldn't just abandon it because it's a money maker,and I guess they've finally straightened castle out,but poor csmetro gets left in the dust? Glad I stopped playing it a year ago then!
Yeah.
And it's so sad seeing as though the original City Story was taken off the app store and stopped receiving support and was replaced by City Story Metro, then they ask for suggestions for improvements to this new game, and then nothing happens. Then amazing MHz_ talked a really good game and got everyone excited for the updates which even seemed too good to be true! And then... he leaves the company and yet no one could help him finish his "planned" update.
But it's good Castle Story is still doing great... even though I don't like Castle Story.

pinacle2012
06-26-14, 10:35 AM
hey, someone please help. I've just uploaded ios7 on my iPad and now my city story metro is gone! how do I get it back?

kooky panda
06-26-14, 10:46 AM
If you have a password for your storm ID, you can use the login feature to recover your game.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

If you do not have a password, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.