PDA

View Full Version : :'-( boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

FruitLoopsFarms
11-13-13, 05:52 PM
:( oh I wish Team Lava still supported Restaurant Story: Christmas. :'-( they still support a lot of the other games even though they are just as old, so don't tell me that it is "way too old" oh, Team Lava I'd do ANYHING for you to get RS Christmas back. ABSOLUTLY ANYTHING. :'(

CuddlyDragon
11-13-13, 06:16 PM
You should totally make a huge check out to "CuddlyDragon". It may not help... like... at all... but I would appreciate it.

On a serious note, I will forward your feedback to the team. As you know we cannot speculate on future updates or sales.

kvoeller
11-13-13, 07:08 PM
You should totally make a huge check out to "CuddlyDragon". It may not help... like... at all... but I would appreciate it.

On a serious note, I will forward your feedback to the team. As you know we cannot speculate on future updates or sales.
This is the first post regarding discontinued support of older game versions that literally made me laugh out loud. Well played, CuddlyDragon :D.