PDA

View Full Version : Any way to get gems back?

Unregistered
01-08-11, 05:05 PM
My little cousin took my iphone and got into restaurant story and bought a bunch of random stuff with the gems I had been saving up. I usually don't get angry about games but this was just annoying as hell. Any way to get gems back? Does selling back items get you gems?

Unregistered
01-08-11, 06:39 PM
My little cousin took my iphone and got into restaurant story and bought a bunch of random stuff with the gems I had been saving up. I usually don't get angry about games but this was just annoying as hell. Any way to get gems back? Does selling back items get you gems?

I would really not recommend selling anything, as you do not close to their worth AT ALL. For instance, an item from the 24 gems Magic case yielded a 5oo coin profit in return. (not cool.)

And unfortunately... there is no way to get gems except to master the level 2 in the recipes, and that is all. Or buy them. Sorry about this predicament!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 06:14 AM
I would really not recommend selling anything, as you do not close to their worth AT ALL. For instance, an item from the 24 gems Magic case yielded a 5oo coin profit in return. (not cool.)

And unfortunately... there is no way to get gems except to master the level 2 in the recipes, and that is all. Or buy them. Sorry about this predicament!

How to know that we are about to get master level 2 in every recipes? Is there any rule, ie: we have to cook a recipe 10 times to get master level 2?