PDA

View Full Version : Attack replays

abcdefgh987
11-13-13, 01:53 PM
Hi all,

I would really love to be able to see attack replays instead of just the defense ones. We use replays to learn. In defense, to learn about weak points of our bases mainly.
But the same will go for attack moves. We would love to see attacks, failed or successful, in order to analyze them and learn what we can do better next time or how troops reacted in specific situations.

I understand that you are concerned with bandwidth and memory space. I would argue though that you keep these replays anyways for the attacked party. So it is there anyways. Why not share it with the attacker as well? To cut down on bandwidth, you could always limit the time they are available. Maybe even to the same day.

Thoughts anyone?

sand
11-13-13, 03:15 PM
I think this should be available. We often zoom in to deploy troops in a certain area, zoom out to see how things are progressing on another part of the battlefield only to find that what was happening over there is finished. We don't get to see HOW all the parts of our attack succeeded or failed.
To ease up on the server load and memory, players can be given the option to "Save Battle" at the end, instead of making it automatic. I think we would be fine with anywhere from 2 to 5 battle files (compared to the 30 we are given for defensive replays). Wiping the files within 24 hours is also fine.
Great suggestion, Abcdefgh987!

syllrag
11-13-13, 05:51 PM
The defense replays are stored in our device. I don't think having attack replays would be a problem, unless it is not a priority to be implemented...