PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the purpose of the ringing the bell in Farm Story 2

lzbnrebel
11-13-13, 01:22 PM
I bought the Halloween Cat and thanks to previous posts on Pets finally figured out how to collect and feed my cat but can't figure out what the purpose of the bell is? After collecting and feeding pets the bell is shown on screen and if touched it shakes back and forth but nothing else happens. Anyone know what it is for or what it is supposed to do?

[S8] Regina
11-13-13, 02:46 PM
When your pets wander away from their habitat, you can tap on the Bell to get them to walk back to their habitats. They do walk slowly, only because they want to explore your Farm more!

lzbnrebel
11-13-13, 04:03 PM
Thank you :-) it's been driving me nuts trying to figure out the bells purpose!

mcgee22
11-14-13, 08:19 AM
And then what? Is there a purpose for that? I read somewhere that u have to play with the pets? Is this true? Is that what the bell is for? Does that make an increase on the drop rate?

kooky panda
11-14-13, 09:12 AM
And then what? Is there a purpose for that? I read somewhere that u have to play with the pets? Is this true? Is that what the bell is for? Does that make an increase on the drop rate?

No you do not have to play with your pets. Just use the bucket to collect items, then feed them.

The bell is good, if you cannot find one of your animals.
When you ring it they will all come to their homes.

mcgee22
11-14-13, 07:22 PM
Ahhh, I guess that makes sense. Thanks ;)

RoseMeyer2
12-31-15, 09:00 PM
Feel luke a dork that i didnt about using the bucket on my cat. ������������thank you for that

Rynetory2
12-31-15, 09:46 PM
It's good to use the bell to call your pets home after a major rearrangement of your farm to ensure your pets have an open path to their habitats.

Since question has been answered, I'm closing this thread.