PDA

View Full Version : Bakery update 11/13/13

ashrb
11-13-13, 08:40 AM
Once again we are left with no teasers. I'm hoping to see more Autumn decor for coins and maybe new recipes on the regular oven. What is everyone else hoping to see with this update?

Natasha_07
11-13-13, 09:05 AM
Once again we are left with no teasers. I'm hoping to see more Autumn decor for coins and maybe new recipes on the regular oven. What is everyone else hoping to see with this update?

Autumn stuff also and maybe some pilgrims & indians or probably a turkey saying it's last prayers... LOL!
Really once it's Autumn/Thanksgiving related and for COINS.... Pleaseeeee!

Nelvette
11-13-13, 09:21 AM
Yes, coins PLEASEEE

ginrae22
11-13-13, 10:49 AM
I am dying for new recipes on the regular oven. I'm so tired of seeing the same old mastered recipes over and over again when I open it! Don't get me wrong I love all of the themed ovens but those are all we ever seem to get anymore. We used to get one or even two new recipes added to the standard oven PLUS new items and even the themed constructable ones.

LalaSmooth
11-13-13, 11:05 AM
I want a new drink machine

pipipooh1977
11-13-13, 12:10 PM
A box????? Seriously? That's all we get? We had weeks of garbage for Halloween but now that fall items are here we are going to get nothing? Is it not pagan enough to put any thought into it? Geez!

LalaSmooth
11-13-13, 12:13 PM
A box????? Seriously? That's all we get? We had weeks of garbage for Halloween but now that fall items are here we are going to get nothing? Is it not pagan enough to put any thought into it? Geez!

I can only see a Fall Counter in RS

pipipooh1977
11-13-13, 12:14 PM
I can only see a Fall Counter in RS

We got a box there too. Right after the Halloween boxes.

pipipooh1977
11-13-13, 12:15 PM
We got a box there too. Right after the Halloween boxes.

Called "Horn of Plenty"

LalaSmooth
11-13-13, 12:16 PM
Called "Horn of Plenty"

Just seen it. Completely rubbish updates

pipipooh1977
11-13-13, 12:20 PM
Just seen it. Completely rubbish updates

Agree 100% :mad:

lilkeeks
11-13-13, 12:25 PM
I really dislike boxes and have no luck with them...I'm always getting 4th place prizes. I wish TL would just offer items for gems outside of a box.

I'm spending my gems on Halloween items, since they are being removed, and saving them for next year.

LalaSmooth
11-13-13, 12:48 PM
I really dislike boxes and have no luck with them...I'm always getting 4th place prizes. I wish TL would just offer items for gems outside of a box.

I'm spending my gems on Halloween items, since they are being removed, and saving them for next year.
Why not wait for the Christmas decorations?

igames4me
11-13-13, 12:50 PM
im saving my gems for black friday

but would luv to see pics of the prizes

ashrb
11-13-13, 01:18 PM
Really TL, just a box?? Second week into Autumn updates and all we get is a box? This isn't even an update for a lot of us because we don't/won't buy gems or use our gems.. So no update for me :rolleyes:

ashrb
11-13-13, 01:54 PM
Autumn stuff also and maybe some pilgrims & indians or probably a turkey saying it's last prayers... LOL!
Really once it's Autumn/Thanksgiving related and for COINS.... Pleaseeeee!

Lol pilgrims & indians would be perfect! maybe a big pilgrim & indian feast :o I hope we start seeing Thanksgiving stuff next week.

lilkeeks
11-13-13, 02:13 PM
Why not wait for the Christmas decorations?
Because I will purchase more gems before then; Halloween is my favorite holiday so I want to stock up on items before they are removed on Friday :)

creolepraline
11-13-13, 02:34 PM
Only folks with money to burn would waste gems on a box today, when next Friday and the week after that the opens will be available out of the box. Do we not remember this?! And then we will get the complaints about how so much was spent getting 1st and 2nd place, only to then have it available for 50-70 gems. I've spent my small fortune on boxes, I got wiser before the duck pond made me homeless.

Now put some recipes on the regular oven and give me the duck pond next week. I will buy three for Pete's sake!

6SweetSt
11-13-13, 09:20 PM
Dear Creolepraline this question is for u: ) I didn't play last year. Will gems be on sale?? If we have a gem sale now should we stock up??? I have tried for the adorable duck pond too. If u have time I would love some info. :) Happy shopping to you and all!! :)

creolepraline
11-13-13, 11:45 PM
Dear Creolepraline this question is for u: ) I didn't play last year. Will gems be on sale?? If we have a gem sale now should we stock up??? I have tried for the adorable duck pond too. If u have time I would love some info. :) Happy shopping to you and all!! :)

Hello! I'd wait to get gems because two Fridays from now we will get a Black Friday sale. Usually 40 percent off. I've been good but will get a bunch of them Depending on what we get for sale. I'd love some items from the first year of bakery and the pond. Did I mention the pond?! The last time I tried the box I bought about $70 worth of gems (ducks head in shame). I did get the Eiffel Tower at that time but it just doesn't hold the same effect for me. The thing I love the most is my coffe break, followed by the candy carousel. It's time to switch things up so I'm crossing my fingers for some goodies!

Have fun shopping too! Like a dweeb I've been waiting for this time since LAST year.

iiipink
11-14-13, 12:07 AM
RD fall items are much better than the limited BS ones so far. I hope they step it up soon...it'd be nice to have the bulk of seasonal items released early so we can enjoy them.

sweetsandmagic
11-14-13, 01:33 AM
What happen for the black friday? Hi i'm new to the forum🌞🎀i love to play this game

minidemon88
11-14-13, 02:04 AM
Not a fan of gambling on boxes. So there's nothing new for me this week. I'm saving my gems till Christmas. Kinda tempted to get the trick or treat house. Hmmm~

Seeing how thing goes, we won't know for sure if there will be a black Friday sales too. *fingers crossed*

Natasha_07
11-14-13, 11:52 AM
Not a fan of gambling on boxes. So there's nothing new for me this week. I'm saving my gems till Christmas. Kinda tempted to get the trick or treat house. Hmmm~

Seeing how thing goes, we won't know for sure if there will be a black Friday sales too. *fingers crossed*

I wanted the trick or trick house too, I was hoping to buy it after the black friday sales since that's what I'm saving all my gems for and hoping to see a nice Christmas sale also. I'm dissapointed that all the Halloween stuff will get removed since I really want that house...
Why can't TL wait until January...

minidemon88
11-16-13, 01:12 AM
I wanted the trick or trick house too, I was hoping to buy it after the black friday sales since that's what I'm saving all my gems for and hoping to see a nice Christmas sale also. I'm dissapointed that all the Halloween stuff will get removed since I really want that house...
Why can't TL wait until January...

I went ahead and bought the trick or treat house. Was considering to get it after Christmas or January if there's nothing that fancy me. But seeing how they decided to remove Halloween items much earlier then what we expected. I just go ahead with my choice. :o

Baltimore100
11-18-13, 12:24 AM
I agree that there should be more new recipes for the regular ovens. The game strategy of special ovens that you have to have many multiples of has changed the game and made it much less interesting. I have no idea how new players can possibly get into it, leaving us old players a vanishing breed.

Nelvette
11-19-13, 08:02 AM
Are we having any update this week?