PDA

View Full Version : Only 92% ???

mrslugo
11-13-13, 07:37 AM
I just attacked someone I took out everything they had with time to spare but it said only 92% victory wats goin on ??

teresa616
11-13-13, 10:33 AM
In the last week at least six times I was never credited crowns 97% won and when i pay to rebuild they take gems all troops and have to rebuild ...
Ijer of dusk...2x28 crowns battles back to back
Bunny of kingdom same issue I was never credited win 34cr
A hack Japan can't read name yesterday 40 crowns
WHAT'S UP I WANT MY CROWNS PLEASE FIX HACKS,!!M

FrozenTurtle
11-13-13, 11:47 AM
I just attacked someone I took out everything they had with time to spare but it said only 92% victory wats goin on ??

Can you please PM me the name of the Kingdom you attacked?

In the last week at least six times I was never credited crowns 97% won and when i pay to rebuild they take gems all troops and have to rebuild ...
Ijer of dusk...2x28 crowns battles back to back
Bunny of kingdom same issue I was never credited win 34cr
A hack Japan can't read name yesterday 40 crowns
WHAT'S UP I WANT MY CROWNS PLEASE FIX HACKS,!!M

Sorry for your troubles! Please see a previous post about this below.

Thank you for your concern and passion for fair gameplay in Kingdom Clash!

We take *****s and hacks very seriously and will continuously work to prevent them from occurring in the game. Please keep in mind that we may not be able to share everything that we're working on to address the issue with the community, otherwise we'd be giving people more information on how to ***** around the fixes.

To report a *****er in Kingdom Clash:

Please Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report A Player and provide the following details in the Description:

Kingdom Name You Wish to Report:
Approximate Date/Time of Battle:
Crowns Lost:
Coins Lost:
Spellstone Lost:

To share any information you have about *****s or hacks in Kingdom Clash:

Please email support@firemocha.com or Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report a Bug/Game Issue.

As always, we would like to sincerely thank you for all your patience while we work through this issue and provide you all with a fair and balanced game to enjoy!

goddessnikole
11-13-13, 04:09 PM
I had this same issue to at this point, I'm so tired of reporting things that I chalked it up as another bug. To their credit I was finally issued restoration for the hackers.

goddessnikole
11-13-13, 04:26 PM
Wouldn't you know I took a screenshot and have the players name.... do we still go about reporting the same way? I figured it was a bug not a hack.

str0ngbad
11-13-13, 09:06 PM
I ran in to this on my other account. 11288

str0ngbad
11-13-13, 09:07 PM
*I defeated all the buildings with time to spare.

jahil
11-13-13, 10:08 PM

There is still 222k ss to loot, meaning you have not destroyed everything, either ss vault or mines were not destroyed... You must have missed the building in the corner of the screen....

mrslugo
11-14-13, 06:07 AM
Can you please PM me the name of the Kingdom you attacked?

Sorry for your troubles! Please see a previous post about this below.
I don't kno the name of the player but it happened twice yesterday the second time it happened the payer was donquick1974

goddessnikole
11-15-13, 01:00 PM
Sorry that's not the case, I too have fought and defeated a person and it give me the same prompt. Base completely cleared but saying otherwise. No building in a corner, nothing missed. It is def a bug. I can show my screenshot as well......

There is still 222k ss to loot, meaning you have not destroyed everything, either ss vault or mines were not destroyed... You must have missed the building in the corner of the screen....

FrozenTurtle
11-15-13, 02:56 PM

Can you PM me the Storm8 ID or Kingdom name of your other account?