PDA

View Full Version : Attacked by the same player TWICE in the space of 4 hours?!

purplemyst05
11-13-13, 01:37 AM
Hi there,

I thought we couldn't be attacked by the same player more than once. My game log showed that i've been attacked twice by the exact same player... in the space of just 4 hours. Both times I lost a substantial amount of coins, spellstone and quite a few crowns. The first time is fair play but why did I get attacked again? Is this allowed?

kittensabc
11-13-13, 09:46 AM
Hi there,

I thought we couldn't be attacked by the same player more than once. My game log showed that i've been attacked twice by the exact same player... in the space of just 4 hours. Both times I lost a substantial amount of coins, spellstone and quite a few crowns. The first time is fair play but why did I get attacked again? Is this allowed?

It is perfectly possible to attack the same person, as long as you did not have a shield. If they won both times, they you must have deactivated your shield while attacking (Or they did not win on the first time). Without a shield, you would be in the attack pool and could be attacked again..

FrozenTurtle
11-13-13, 05:21 PM
Just wanted to confirm that kittensabc is correct. If you break the shield you received from the first attack, you can get attacked again by the same player. This can occur more frequently when you attain a higher rank, there may be less viable targets you can get matched against.