PDA

View Full Version : Boosting!!!

Cougar669
11-12-13, 11:27 PM
Storm can you please tell me what you stance is with players intentionally losing battles to increase another players crowns/rank!!! I don't feel this is fair but are players aloud to Boost???😓

syllrag
11-13-13, 01:10 AM
Even if they don't want it to happen, I think it's hard to prevent it.

jahil
11-13-13, 08:34 AM
This cant be avoided....

Chianti
11-14-13, 12:17 PM
Cougar, it's not a hack sweetheart. People do it all the time. In fact, I did it to you when I was in KingDom and you thanked me for it. I intentionally lost to you when I saw you were my opponent to give you 20 crowns. It's like a gift. There is no way to monitor it, and there is nothing wrong with it. I'd you want to surrender your own crowns to another player that's your personal choice.

hounds66
11-16-13, 02:21 AM
Hmm boosting? Seems harsh considering, all the bugs i.e being attacked during system maintenance, need to be able to rebalance playing field after such incidents,

Cougar669
11-17-13, 04:14 PM
Either way, I see it as *****ing! I would never ask another player to do this for me. Other games also see this as *****ing as it's classed as unfair game play. I know storm can't stop this but players need to be honest or your just as bad as the hackers that have ruined this game!

syllrag
11-17-13, 04:55 PM
Either way, I see it as *****ing! I would never ask another player to do this for me. Other games also see this as *****ing as it's classed as unfair game play. I know storm can't stop this but players need to be honest or your just as bad as the hackers that have ruined this game!

Then, do you consider dropping crowns to farm, high lv players hiding low, as *****ing or is it part of the game play?

Boosting crowns could be seen to some people as part of strategy and team work, whereas others consider it as *****ing. It's debate able.

heidisthebest
11-17-13, 07:03 PM
Kudos lol

ccc5469
01-27-14, 09:07 AM

I couldn't agree with you more. Some alliances recently have gone back to crown boosting in an attempt to get to the top, which like you said is almost just as bad as the hackers who have ruined this game. You are 100% correct cougar and this is a very un respectable way for alliances to gain crowns.

alexanderthemedic
02-19-14, 02:50 PM
It's not like you can pick your battles to intentionally boost a specific alliance. Is it boosting or some one dropping to farm? I'd make the assumption it's probably the later of the two options.

kshh0810
03-05-14, 02:15 PM
It's *****ing for ppl to lose crowns to farm! The developers should put an update where it stops level 71 who has under 1000 crowns to ever get back to over 2000 crowns. Then ppl will stop losing crowns.....

yenminh2
03-05-14, 09:05 PM
It's easy to stop people from farming but FM just don't want to do it. All they have to do is match opponents by levels instead of crowns. That way even if a high lvl player drop their crowns they still get match up with other high lvl players instead lower lvl. It's an easy fix.