PDA

View Full Version : Question about Butterfly Bloom

s_lynne
11-12-13, 06:50 PM
The description about the Butterfly Bloom states that it would increase the amount of butterflies on my farm. Okay, so how come I haven't gotten not one butterfly since I purchased it?? The main reason why I bought it was because I was only getting about 1 or 2 butterflies a week but now I haven't seen a butterfly on my farm since last week. As far as the butterfly collection goal, I just gave up on it cuz I've only been able to collect 1 butterfly.

raycholio
11-13-13, 07:47 PM
I don't think the problem is that no butterflies are appearing. Rather, I think the problem is that you aren't seeing them appear. How much open space do you have on your farm? Butterflies can pop up on any empty square and only float around for a limited time before disappearing. I have 2 blooms on my farm. My farm is also managed in such a way that there are only 6 empty spots available, all right next to each other. So, when a butterfly group appears, I usually notice it right away. I've noticed the butterflies will stay floating around anywhere between (guessing) 10-30 seconds and then disappear. A new group will pop up in about (guessing) 15-20 minutes. Now, I'm not entirely sure on those times. Maybe someone else can pop in and help give better, more accurate information. But as far as your butterflies popping up, I would suggest grouping your empty spaces close to each other and filling up those you can't group with sidewalks or decorations to manage the butterfly spawns as much as possible. I bet once you do this, you'll see how often they appear.

Em_storm
11-25-13, 06:55 AM
That is great advice, raycholio. I tried it after reading your post a couple of days ago and my butterfly sightings have increased dramatically. It helps to be able to see them. :) Thanks so much!

raycholio
11-27-13, 11:13 AM
That is great advice, raycholio. I tried it after reading your post a couple of days ago and my butterfly sightings have increased dramatically. It helps to be able to see them. :) Thanks so much!

Glad I could help :)