PDA

View Full Version : Shards Question

tshafer61
11-12-13, 04:20 PM
I have a multitude of threads about receiving shard drops after you you finish the tabernum quest. For some people it seems to take weeks before the first shard drops. I however, finished the quest six months ago and still not a single shard. I have rotated the tabernum like some have suggested with no luck. I have updated to the latest version like some suggested, still nothing. Any idea why I have not gotten a shard and what do I need to do to get these?

Thanks for your help, I am frustrated with it!

Castloninian
11-13-13, 12:00 AM
I have a multitude of threads about receiving shard drops after you you finish the tabernum quest. For some people it seems to take weeks before the first shard drops. I however, finished the quest six months ago and still not a single shard. I have rotated the tabernum like some have suggested with no luck. I have updated to the latest version like some suggested, still nothing. Any idea why I have not gotten a shard and what do I need to do to get these?

Thanks for your help, I am frustrated with it!

I can't remember how long it took me to get shard but it was a long time. Long enough for me to have stopped caring :). What I did do, probably irrelevant, is put the tablet in the original place turned the original way. That's how I eventually got all 4 shards. Sometimes they do come quickly, I had the last two within weeks of each other I think.

If you have already deleted and reinstalled recently I don't think there is anything you can do. The drop is super rare and you need to wait it out. Six months does seem a long time to be waiting, so you could always email TL support and ask them to look into it?

maguar
11-13-13, 02:35 AM
It is super rare. Just keep collecting. I hope your luck improves soon.

Please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41680-Knowledge-Shard&p=479721&viewfull=1#post479721) for discussion on shards.