PDA

View Full Version : Alliance donate window

crusader7
11-12-13, 02:43 PM
I think that the donate window should show all the troops (all you as a donor could train, or just all to simplify), and with 0 availability or grayed out for those that you don't have or the portal can't hold anymore (I think that the second part is already in place, not 100% sure). This way, I can see if the requester wants some troops that I don't have it trained, and not jump in with what I think is best when he wants something else.
For example: if the reqester checks thieves, and I only have warriors, archers and bears, I don't see his check, I assume he didn't check anything and go ahead with whatever I want.

sand
11-13-13, 11:52 AM
What Crusader7 is requesting is in fact the way the troop request interface used to work in an earlier version. The way it is now creates tension among alliance members, giving one the impression that allies are ignoring one's preference when in fact they cannot see any. It was useful to know an ally's preference even if you did not have the preferred troop available. You then had the option of training that troop to satisfy the request or asking the ally whether he/she would welcome something else.
Please restore the earlier interface. There was nothing wrong with it, and it was a whole lot more helpful than what we now have.

jacobvanbourne
11-16-13, 08:01 PM
Agreed. Causes a lot of tension the way it is now.