PDA

View Full Version : Discontinued Halloween items 11-15-13

Trixie6969
11-12-13, 12:55 PM
The Vampire & Witch catalogs were re-released after Halloween. Am I right to assume those are leaving too after 2 weeks?

If that is the case I unfortunately only was able to complete 1 catalog for Halloween...bummer.

meme1098
11-12-13, 01:14 PM
Last year, all the holiday stuff was removed in January so guess they want to start early this time around and do each one by itself.

rdesai318
11-12-13, 01:20 PM
What date is it being removed? Is it only Halloween content?

PinkPixiShop
11-12-13, 01:25 PM
I think they are removing all Halloween related items to include the catalogs on the 15th of this month so only a few days left to buy either decor and try to master those cute Halloween catalogs. Also, and I am not positive, but I think it would be smart to buy any related outfits for your avatar from the closet if you want those items ...

mergirl96
11-12-13, 03:17 PM
Does anyone think they'll remove outfits from the closet too? I really love the skeleton soir?e and the colorful hair, but I was trying to save up before buying them. I wish TL could give us a set list of what they'll be removing.

natwstrickland
11-12-13, 06:03 PM
Has there even been enough time to master all the Halloween catalogs. Skeleton soiree would take thirteen days of non-stop ordering with 25 slots after a quick calculation. Frustrating..... Add the fact that the game has been crashing for iOS users all day. I will have expired orders from the fantom catalog when the game comes up again. What a sham!!!

Solariis
11-12-13, 06:10 PM
They'll most definitely be removing closet items. I'm just wondering (as usual) what all is considered "holiday content". Will all of the new hair be removed as well? That would be a bummer.

andromedablack
11-12-13, 06:40 PM
Why they have to remove Halloween stuff so early this year? I've mastered only fantom fashion to 4, all the others are still level 2-3,I'll try to master vampire queen too...

Ic3e
11-13-13, 01:52 AM
I just really want that colored hair, the teal one most especially. I'm frantically trying to harvest as many gems as I can, I only need four more! I'm soooooo going to miss all these catalogs, Skeleton Soiree being my favorite. I wouldn't loved to get the dress but like I said, getting the hair! I loved the comeback of Queens of Halloween (Vampire and Disco), I'm hoping for more comebacks in the future.

minidemon88
11-13-13, 02:48 AM
I've mastered all the Halloween catalogs except the Skeleton Soiree, which I'm still trying to master. But I highly doubt I can complete mastering it given how short the notice was. Only 3 days? Are you kidding me TL?! :mad:

Gonna decide if I wanna get the turquoise & black hairstyle. Time to stock up some Halloween's items before it's gone. :(

CuteTali
11-13-13, 05:33 AM
I don't really see a reason to remove the colorful hairstyles from the game, since they will continue making money off of them with people buying them all year round. But they were released around halloween, so there's a good chance they might disappear too. I hope they keep the princess hair in all colors and the hort curly hair and long straight hair, I would someday want to buy most/all of them, I just don't want to spend too much on just hair all at once, I try to alternate spending on closet, decor and accessories.

Ic3e
11-13-13, 05:47 AM
I finally raised enough gems to get the teal hair! I'm so happy! Next goal, dye my real hair teal! But it still doesn't change my mind about the removal of the Scene and Pastel Goth hairdo's. They are so year round, not just seasonal! I would like my avatar's hair cotton candy pink at one point.

andromedablack
11-13-13, 06:22 AM
I'd buy the colorfull hair if it was an only pink one, like the teal one.I hope too that they wont ever remove the hair, I want to buy the princess hair and the very long straight hair,I just wait to see if they'll give us a long wavy hairstyle as I want it. I wonder if this week's catalogue will be removed too in January, if yes there are a lot of chances to buy the dress and hairband, I love Indians. As for the unmastered catalogues it's so sad, I wish they had informed us a week earlier and not 3 days...

ginrae22
11-13-13, 11:15 AM
Since they yanked everything that I loved last year I have had a section of my store closed off with the outfits that I love. I'm running out of room in that space!! Filling it with all of the new Halloween looks just in case. I hate that we don't even have until the end of the year. Would it really be so horrible if we had a really long catalog list lol??? I don't think so...

jewelfang
11-13-13, 11:58 PM
Seriously, they catalogues will be removed too?? That is just stupid. Vamp and Disco we only got a few days before Halloween, so we'll have had access to them only about 2 weeks. Yeah..2 weeks for a catalogue, cannot even get them all to lvl 2 let alone 4. :(

I thought it was just going to be decor and closet items. I will be SERIOUSLY bummed if they remove all the Halloween catalogues too.

sourlicorice5
11-15-13, 10:25 PM
The halloween decor I had no problem with it being removed as we had plenty of time to buy those but TL you were very kind to remove the Halloween outfits and not give us enough time to master them so thank you.

In case you didnt realize I am being sarcastic about being happy about the removal of the halloween fashions and not giving us enough time to master them.

Zee_Zatara
11-15-13, 10:28 PM
Seriously, they catalogues will be removed too?? That is just stupid. Vamp and Disco we only got a few days before Halloween, so we'll have had access to them only about 2 weeks. Yeah..2 weeks for a catalogue, cannot even get them all to lvl 2 let alone 4. :(

I thought it was just going to be decor and closet items. I will be SERIOUSLY bummed if they remove all the Halloween catalogues too.

Yep the Halloween catalogs are now gone, except Fantom Fashion for some reason. Of course that was the only one I was able to master. :(

Like I said before, when Team Lava announces they will pull holiday content, they pull the catalogs too. I don't know any player who likes this policy but they never listen to our protests anyway.

jewelfang
11-16-13, 12:02 AM
Fantom fashion, the first Halloween catalogue we got, is still there? The one we had the longest time to master. Disco and vamp we had for 18days total, hardly even enough time to get to level 2, let alone master. The 22 hour cataloge I did not even get to 2.

I am glad we got a chance to buy the items for for avatars, but this was beyind annoying and poorly planned to pull new cataloges after such a short tine.

I was already starting to get a little bored, but pulling cute cataloges after 2 weeks, and knowing it will happen again after Christmas makes me not even care much anymore. Why work hard on a cataloge when it may get removed with little notice, without a chance to master it!? Do they realize that with no goals and no new expansions ALL there is to do is master cataloges! This was disappointing in the extreme.

Thanks for the big middle finger TL. :(

minidemon88
11-16-13, 01:49 AM
Disappointed! They pulled out all the Halloween catalogs except the Fantom Fashion, which I got no idea why it's still there. Though the colorful hairstyles are still there in the closet. I was kinda worried when I though they will pull out the hairstyles from the Skeleton Soiree updates, so I went and bought the turquoise & black hairstyle. I so wish we can get back the Skeleton Soiree catalog. Just not enough time to master that catalog. Boo! :(

Did anyone do a check to see if there's anything more been remove?

Ic3e
11-16-13, 04:38 AM
I LOVE THAT THE SCENE AND PASTEL GOTH HAIRSTYLES ARE STILL HERE!!! THANKS TL! I'm sooooooo bummed that everything is gone now though of course, why is Fantom Fashion still here???

auntagonist
11-17-13, 11:20 AM
Why did they get rid of the disco catalogue? I thought it was really pretty. Was it supposed to be a Halloween costume?

nky1111
11-17-13, 11:31 AM
it's from halloween 2012, and vampire too. now brought just for a short time.
they're still in halloween edition'2012 for android

nky1111
11-17-13, 02:24 PM
oops this time they have vanished even from the halloween edition. thats mean.

mergirl96
11-17-13, 05:09 PM
oops this time they have vanished even from the halloween edition. thats mean.

That's completely bogus! They should have warned us that this would effect past editions.

mantha_501
11-19-13, 01:51 PM
I'm a bit gutted..... Have only just realised that even all the Halloween tiles I bought have gone :( I thought that at the very least the ones I had brought would still be there

kooky panda
11-19-13, 03:27 PM
I'm a bit gutted..... Have only just realised that even all the Halloween tiles I bought have gone :( I thought that at the very least the ones I had brought would still be there
If you had already purchased the tiles before they were removed from the market to buy, they should still be in your game.
Try restarting your device, then check your inventory to see if they show up.
If they are still missing, send an email to support@teamlava. so they can check your game to find out what happened to them.

nky1111
11-21-13, 11:59 AM
Well the thing has been fixed! thats quite unexpected)))))
all the halloween outfits including this years (skeleton and witch) can be found in the halloween edition now. and the glowing tiles.
i'll throw $5 on black friday for that lol

andromedablack
11-21-13, 04:30 PM
Where I can find the Halloween edition for Android? Very old versions can't be found in the app store.

nky1111
11-21-13, 04:43 PM
it takes longer to write than to search for it. u can't point to 3rd party sites here, u know)

nky1111
11-21-13, 05:02 PM
it's on google play.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fashionstory7

andromedablack
11-21-13, 05:17 PM
I couldn't find it and even now I can't download it, it says something about my filters but I don't think that's an adult only app, weird...

andromedablack
11-21-13, 05:17 PM
Thank you very much anyway! :)

jacksusa
11-21-13, 09:58 PM
Now Fantom Fashion is gone! Would have worked on mastering it if I had a clue that it would just vanish! TL, you do a lot of things right, but you need a customer service team to listen to your customers!

jacksusa
11-21-13, 10:08 PM
Your design team is listening to their customers, but give us a warning of what will be deleted! (More than 3 days!). As another player said, when you delete catalogs with little warning, you take away the only goal we upper level players have. We have no expansions, no goals! I understand that the programming to support expansions would be a strain. How about giving catalog slots for gaining upper levels? Or one gem per level up? You've made it nearly impossible to level up--it's the least you could do. There really is no reason to play, other than to get the latest offering. We need more goals! I for one, buy plenty of gems, but am getting bored with the game. No challenges left.

jacksusa
11-21-13, 10:18 PM
and what I mean is one gem x the level--if you reach level 100, you receive 100 gems. TL, throw us a bone!

nky1111
11-22-13, 06:25 AM
Fantom fashion also has been moved to the halloween edition.

nky1111
11-22-13, 06:29 AM
it looks like they are going to make them all appear seasonly -next halloween, etc. like they did in RS.

andromedablack
11-22-13, 06:56 AM
Now when I click the link it says this item doesn't exist... :(

nky1111
11-22-13, 11:09 AM
I wonder will they also bring back this one
http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/071/Purple/a7/91/89/mzl.wtapqrpr.png
I suppose it's 2011, iOs only halloween edition?

ginrae22
11-22-13, 11:33 AM
Now Fantom Fashion is gone! Would have worked on mastering it if I had a clue that it would just vanish! TL, you do a lot of things right, but you need a customer service team to listen to your customers!

Yeah I was so confused that they left that one but no others...and then it randomly gets pulled. It was probably a mistake that it was left in the catalog. but I just wish they wouldn't do that. And last year in Jan when so many things got pulled I had no idea that some that weren't even really holiday themed would go and that was super upsetting. THey should just leave them. End rant.

ginrae22
11-22-13, 11:34 AM
I wonder will they also bring back this one
http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/071/Purple/a7/91/89/mzl.wtapqrpr.png
I suppose it's 2011, iOs only halloween edition?

I never ever had the pirate as something we could order from the catalog what gives?! I only had the option to buy parts of that outfit or the whole thing for my avatar or whatever shop owner. That is really uncool. And strange.

jdelvalle1
11-22-13, 11:54 AM
I'm pretty sad, I was only able to finish fantom fashion....& I don't even like that catalog that much :/ the other three are much better, skeleton soiree & vampire queen were so neat & I could've displayed in my shop year round, at least the tops of both.

jacksusa
11-23-13, 10:49 PM
Hi Kooky, sorry I flamed, (don't know what that is) but sorry i did something so that you needed to edit me. :(

jacksusa
11-23-13, 10:50 PM
You are a good forum moderator, thanks!