PDA

View Full Version : Archers go past defenses to attack vaults

kutty4
11-12-13, 09:23 AM
Did something change as to why my archers sat there and got ****ed off while attacking vaults on the other side of cannon/towers?

Takiofallen
11-12-13, 09:28 AM
did you update? I have been hearing about changes to other troops since.
Did something change as to why my archers sat there and got ****ed off while attacking vaults on the other side of cannon/towers?

FrozenTurtle
11-12-13, 11:27 AM

I found the replay you are referring to and have forwarded it to our Engineers to take a look at it. Sorry!

kutty4
11-12-13, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the fast response! I just wanted to make sure nothing changed. Also, I had someone attack me yesterday (I believe) and the bears went right around my defenses that were being upgraded. Is that correct also? Thanks again.

kutty4
11-12-13, 01:44 PM
did you update? I have been hearing about changes to other troops since.

Ya, phone was on auto update.

crusader7
11-12-13, 01:59 PM
yes, that is in place for a while now (I believe from prev. update). While they are being upgraded, they don't count as defense.

FrozenTurtle
11-12-13, 02:05 PM
I checked with our engineers and this looks like a bug that has been in the past few updates. It doesn't occur all the time, which is why you may not have seen it before. It will be fixed in our next version update!

Thanks for the fast response! I just wanted to make sure nothing changed. Also, I had someone attack me yesterday (I believe) and the bears went right around my defenses that were being upgraded. Is that correct also? Thanks again.

This is the correct design. Any defensive building that is currently being upgraded should pose no threat to the attackers. This means they will tend to avoid these until it's necessary to engage. :)

kutty4
11-12-13, 03:38 PM
Awesome, thanks again for the prompt responses.

kutty4
11-12-13, 05:42 PM
FrozenTurtle can you check my last attack. My archers seemed to just stand at the wall attacking nothing while getting picked off one by one. Thanks.