PDA

View Full Version : Star meter progress for tipping *1 2 3 4*

13Shae
01-08-11, 03:50 PM
I have often reached 4 stars when I tip but today half way through tipping my star meter dropped down below 3.5 stars.. This meant that I had to retip neighbors and find others in the community to top even tho I had spent half the morning already doing this. It doesn't seem right that it can drop that much considering I am frequently tipping. Is anyone else having this problem and can it please be looked into? Thanks, Shae

deadpix
01-08-11, 09:14 PM
I have often reached 4 stars when I tip but today half way through tipping my star meter dropped down below 3.5 stars.. This meant that I had to retip neighbors and find others in the community to top even tho I had spent half the morning already doing this. It doesn't seem right that it can drop that much considering I am frequently tipping. Is anyone else having this problem and can it please be looked into? Thanks, Shae

Your star rating is reset at 12 midnight PST everyday. The higher your rating, the faster it falls, so if you've just hit *4*, expect it to drop by 1/2 when the reset occurs.

I've found that I'm able to maintain a *4* rating by tipping about 30 to 40 of my neighbors; this equates to 180 to 240 tips a day.

13Shae
01-10-11, 02:04 AM
That's great, thanks for ur help at least I know why it's happening now :)