PDA

View Full Version : Quests a bit rubbish?

JonnyBFine
11-12-13, 03:52 AM
Seems like quests don't do what they're supposed to.

Just sent first Air dragon on gem quest - cost me 75k, plus no dragon income for 18 hours, got 25k back and no gem.

Other quests similar - surely they should return more than they cost, or what's the point?

Gradma65
11-13-13, 09:23 AM
Agree.

kooky panda
11-13-13, 11:16 AM
The special items are rare drops, so you will not get them everytime this makes the game more challenging.

Turpsichore
11-13-13, 03:28 PM
The special items are rare drops, so you will not get them everytime this makes the game more challenging.
That would be true if the drops were, indeed, rare. Unfortunately, the special drops (particularly the dragon piece quests) are mega-ultra-super-rare which makes the game more frustrating than challenging.

jptheripper
11-13-13, 05:31 PM
if it was guaranteed it wouldnt be a chance, and it wouldnt be any fun

JonnyBFine
11-15-13, 10:15 AM

I understand they're rare drops, but when you DON'T get them, I just think the money return should be more than you had to lay out in the first place.

Amicello
11-15-13, 05:32 PM
Same bug here... This issue is not about rare drops or so.
Sending a Fairy dragon on the gemstones quest and the dragon comes back with 200 food.

food != gemstone

Food quest is for magic dragons

mjauuuu
11-15-13, 06:07 PM
Same bug here... This issue is not about rare drops or so.
Sending a Fairy dragon on the gemstones quest and the dragon comes back with 200 food.

food != gemstone

Food quest is for magic dragons

It is not a bug. What you received is normal and you won't always get the items you are questing for. It's by design!