PDA

View Full Version : Portal army take down you hole army!

susbebe
11-12-13, 12:16 AM
Several times when I go attack, the enemies portal army take down my hole army, don't seem fair!
Yesterday 3 warriors take down 18 lvl3 bears 45 lvl4 archers and 4 lvl5 bears! Why don't your Amy fight back?
Don't just happen to me, but also several of my Clan members.
We loose to many battles this way! And it's normally battles we win!
Plz fix this bug!

sweetcupcake555555
11-12-13, 01:40 AM
yea same thing happened to me several times where just a few knights from the portal army take down my entire army of 200 archers. my archers were deployed right around them yet never attacked them. portal armys seem to be wayyy over powered!,, why is this .?

Takiofallen
11-12-13, 02:07 AM
This sounds like a personal problem. The fact that your whole army is taken down by a persons portal means you need to rethink your plan of attack. A little strategy works wonders. 20 archers cant touch me let alone 3 warriors. Might want to invest time in a more knowledgeable clan.

susbebe
11-12-13, 02:55 AM
This sounds like a personal problem. The fact that your whole army is taken down by a persons portal means you need to rethink your plan of attack. A little strategy works wonders. 20 archers cant touch me let alone 3 warriors. Might want to invest time in a more knowledgeable clan.

This is not true! a lot of my clan members have the same problem. And they have very high experience!
And it not happen every time!

WretchedAngel
11-12-13, 04:38 AM
I usually don't have problems as archers take them out but I lost 3 really easy battles due to this yesterday. Was not happy!!!

sand
11-12-13, 08:20 AM

Seriously, what is with this guy? Everything he has posted on the forum today (check his profile) seems to suggest that forum members have bases, armies, alliances, strategies, social s****s, phones, operating systems, gaming software, even brains and personal lives that are vastly inferior to his own.
He himself has LEVEL 5 TROOPS, but he wants these players to think that their problem is due to lack of "a little strategy" or "a more knowledgeable clan." How high is that horse?

sand
11-12-13, 08:28 AM
Rather than dismiss players as hopelessly inadequate, allow me to make a few suggestions.

Many players have a battle strategy that accounts for stationary targets. With the portals now holding more troops, players need to also be prepared for hand-to-hand combat against troops in motion. If you're one of those attackers that drop your army onto the field in a single large cluster, you are an easy defensive target for alliance troops. They tend to go where there's the most action, and don't appear to ever split up. Present them with a dilemma and they will waste time running from one end of the field to another instead of attacking you efficiently.

When opposing troops engage each other, they halt. They may even appear to be frozen as many players have reported. Two things are happening here. The alliance troops are fighting your troops even if it looks like nothing's happening; they are also keeping your troops in one place - a stationary target for defensive weapons. If your "whole army" was destroyed, chances are it wasn't just the portal guys; it was the weapons that fired upon your troops, conveniently tied up in an unmoving cluster. Try to deploy troops in such a way that this won't happen. Even if it does, you can break the alliance lock by offering them a decoy to draw them off your more important troops.

A Level 4 portal houses up to 25 troops. This CAN affect your battle outcome, especially if your troops wander into the portal's red-zone radius in the latter part of a battle when your army is already somewhat diminished. Some attackers can avoid the portal completely. But you may also want to try confronting the portal EARLY when you have more choices in your arsenal to engage whatever pours out. (Warriors are pretty good at taking on alliance troops. Bears, on the other hand, don't seem to recognize them as defenses.)

As for what can pour out of a portal, that is also now significantly different due to the portal's increased capacity. In a well organized alliance, members with the highest promoted troops may assume a primary role as donors to the entire alliance, so the troops that emerge to fight you in battle may be of a much higher level than your own troops; even higher than your opponent is able to train. Finally, learn to recognize the different level portals so that you can anticipate how many troops may be housed there and, by extension, what TYPE of troops they may be.

Takiofallen
11-12-13, 08:42 AM
I have yet to run i to this problem. Could be an update thing
This is not true! a lot of my clan members have the same problem. And they have very high experience!
And it not happen every time!

Takiofallen
11-12-13, 08:57 AM
I wish i had level 5 troops 10-16 days promotion are ****ing every new player. I appreciate the credit you give me for my s**** of controlling time. Mascots are great to have in your corner

Takiofallen
11-12-13, 09:27 AM
You are very knowledgeable about this game and the information you give helps so many others. You should start an Alliance or even better start a group in the community forum. You would get so many people to follow your lead. Be one the the best groups around. Players would beat down your door just to be a member. Keep up the good work.
Rather than dismiss players as hopelessly inadequate, allow me to make a few suggestions.

Many players have a battle strategy that accounts for stationary targets. With the portals now holding more troops, players need to also be prepared for hand-to-hand combat against troops in motion. If you're one of those attackers that drop your army onto the field in a single large cluster, you are an easy defensive target for alliance troops. They tend to go where there's the most action, and don't appear to ever split up. Present them with a dilemma and they will waste time running from one end of the field to another instead of attacking you efficiently.

When opposing troops engage each other, they halt. They may even appear to be frozen as many players have reported. Two things are happening here. The alliance troops are fighting your troops even if it looks like nothing's happening; they are also keeping your troops in one place - a stationary target for defensive weapons. If your "whole army" was destroyed, chances are it wasn't just the portal guys; it was the weapons that fired upon your troops, conveniently tied up in an unmoving cluster. Try to deploy troops in such a way that this won't happen. Even if it does, you can break the alliance lock by offering them a decoy to draw them off your more important troops.

A Level 4 portal houses up to 25 troops. This CAN affect your battle outcome, especially if your troops wander into the portal's red-zone radius in the latter part of a battle when your army is already somewhat diminished. Some attackers can avoid the portal completely. But you may also want to try confronting the portal EARLY when you have more choices in your arsenal to engage whatever pours out. (Warriors are pretty good at taking on alliance troops. Bears, on the other hand, don't seem to recognize them as defenses.)

As for what can pour out of a portal, that is also now significantly different due to the portal's increased capacity. In a well organized alliance, members with the highest promoted troops may assume a primary role as donors to the entire alliance, so the troops that emerge to fight you in battle may be of a much higher level than your own troops; even higher than your opponent is able to train. Finally, learn to recognize the different level portals so that you can anticipate how many troops may be housed there and, by extension, what TYPE of troops they may be.

sweetcupcake555555
11-13-13, 12:58 AM

lol u do know we are in the bugs section of this mb dont you. or have you been the one person lucky enough not to yet experience a thing such as a g-a-m-e b-u-g.

i am lvl 53 with lvl 4 archers so i am hardly underpowered nor do i lack battle strategy s****s so dont infer that anyone is inferior. in my battle when their portal army came out i surrounded them with archers and my archers did NOT attack back so the half dozen knights had a field day attacking my troups,who would usually down them in one shot. said portal army then proceeded to destroy what remained of my troups who also did NOT fight back they just sat there and said come and get me.

please do not demean others on this mb who are reporting ligitimate game bug issues which in turn helps the engineers to fix them.

sand
11-13-13, 11:34 AM
lol u do know we are in the bugs section of this mb dont you. or have you been the one person lucky enough not to yet experience a thing such as a g-a-m-e b-u-g.

i am lvl 53 with lvl 4 archers so i am hardly underpowered nor do i lack battle strategy s****s so dont infer that anyone is inferior. in my battle when their portal army came out i surrounded them with archers and my archers did NOT attack back so the half dozen knights had a field day attacking my troups,who would usually down them in one shot. said portal army then proceeded to destroy what remained of my troups who also did NOT fight back they just sat there and said come and get me.

please do not demean others on this mb who are reporting ligitimate game bug issues which in turn helps the engineers to fix them.

LOL. I hear you, SweetCupcake. What you describe does not indeed reflect normal game function. Having not had this kind of detail before, I am myself guilty of presuming that what players complained about may have been a normal portal defense experience. Just the same, I hope my earlier advice can help someone, inspite of Takiofallen's sarcasm and contempt.

kooky panda
11-13-13, 12:11 PM
Okay guys, lets keep the thread on topic and refrain from personal attacking other members comments.
Thanks!