PDA

View Full Version : Extra doors... Does it increase customer flow?

lwcgrad
11-11-13, 02:02 PM
Do you increase your customer flow by having multiple doors

DSC17
11-11-13, 02:16 PM
Does adding more doors make you more money??

tjpersky5
11-11-13, 02:27 PM
I added a second door in RS and it seemed to increase the flow of customers.

AnnasCoffee
11-11-13, 08:42 PM
No

Does adding more doors make you more money??
No

You always have the same number of customers (i dont remember the exact number, it's either 26 or 29). Adding more doors doesn't give you more customers. If you have two doors, half of the customers will come in one door and half will come in through the other door. You'll still have the same total number of customers.

Adding a second door will not make you more money. If you want to make more money, the trick is to get the customers to their seats faster, the faster they eat, the faster they are replaced by a new, paying customer. It's all about Table layout , ... you want your tables and cash register right next to the door. If you want more detailed information and pictures of how to set it up see this thread .... http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?31366-Fecs-Layout-Compared-To-GroovyRuss-My-Results!.

If you want to make even more money... cook foods that sell for 8-12 coins per plate (Red Velvet Cake, Cinnamon Rolls, Earl Grey Tea, Love Potion, Sugar Cookies, etc...)

zZ_guera_Zz
11-12-13, 03:08 PM
Yes, it does increase customer flow, but it does not make more customers come to your bakery. The maximum number of customers you can have seated and eating in your bakery is 29. But, you must block the customers into a small space. This makes your customers go in and out faster.
You can have 20 doors, but it will not make the customers find a seat and leave any faster if you have 29 seats in the far corner of your bakery, because the bots will be wasting time walking all that way. For the multiple door layout to speed up your diners thereby increasing profits, you MUST block the customers in by having accessible seating right near the door, and you MUST not leave an outlet to the rest of your bakery. If you don't block off your sections, some of your customers will always try seat themselves in other sections, instead of where you want them.

zZ_guera_Zz
11-12-13, 03:12 PM
I added a second door in RS and it seemed to increase the flow of customers.
I have four doors in bakery and restaurant :). I've heard after four doors, your customers won't go any faster. After goals and when I save enough, I plan to expand and try five.

lwcgrad
11-14-13, 10:26 AM
If that is the case then I would think the maximum number of seats you would need and tables is 29

zZ_guera_Zz
11-14-13, 11:57 PM
Unfortunately, that's not true. I'm always having to add and remove tables, as the bots don't go in even numbers through the doors. The numbers of chairs and tables, for my bakery, fluctuates between 29 and 31.

kvoeller
11-15-13, 12:11 AM
I have four doors in bakery and restaurant :). I've heard after four doors, your customers won't go any faster. After goals and when I save enough, I plan to expand and try five.

At one point I had 5 doors and 4 tables in each section. My food flew off the counters. I was only baking RVC and had millions of plates of food and they were all sold out in a couple weeks. Then I couldn't keep any counters stocked so I went down to 1 door with 19 seats. Now I have 4 doors but only because I need to expand to bring my fifth door back out. And I never leave the app open because I worry it will wear out my ipad battery... And I block my doors when I'm serving food because the bots make my game lag. So yeah, it was way more than the supposed 43,000 plates you can sell without leaving the app open :).

somamom
05-01-14, 09:16 AM
Yes, it does increase customer flow, but it does not make more customers come to your bakery. The maximum number of customers you can have seated and eating in your bakery is 29. But, you must block the customers into a small space. This makes your customers go in and out faster.
You can have 20 doors, but it will not make the customers find a seat and leave any faster if you have 29 seats in the far corner of your bakery, because the bots will be wasting time walking all that way. For the multiple door layout to speed up your diners thereby increasing profits, you MUST block the customers in by having accessible seating right near the door, and you MUST not leave an outlet to the rest of your bakery. If you don't block off your sections, some of your customers will always try seat themselves in other sections, instead of where you want them.
Ok. I COMPLETELY agree with with guera. If you have enough gems and you don't mind spending them, here's my tip. Divide a part of ur bakery into 3 sections. Put enough tables in each part. You should have 3 doors and 3 cash register in all, one per section. This way, ur bots will be quick about eating. They won't have to walk and you'll earn lots of money and ur customers will be happy! Hih! Somamom

seemore123
05-01-14, 12:40 PM
Only while the game is open does the efficiency of your layout matter. When screen is off it's a set rate.

filochick1982
05-01-14, 02:08 PM
Nope. It matters whether the game is open or closed.

Only while the game is open does the efficiency of your layout matter. When screen is off it's a set rate.

sweetsuccess007
05-02-14, 09:47 AM
Sorry, but I don't agree. My bakery is max size and when I had the tables very close to the door I was making double to what I made when I positioned them all over the place. I went back to tables close to door very quickly. I am currently one door with about 20 tables, but will soon try other options.

seemore123
05-02-14, 10:35 PM
I do maximum 43000 plates with screen off. 86000 plates a day with it on. You?
Sorry, but I don't agree. My bakery is max size and when I had the tables very close to the door I was making double to what I made when I positioned them all over the place. I went back to tables close to door very quickly. I am currently one door with about 20 tables, but will soon try other options.

sweetsuccess007
05-03-14, 01:57 AM
I had 33 ovens but I was still selling out on RVC (33*1,225=40,425 plates). I just bought another 2 ovens and will see if I will keep selling out. I don't leave the bakery open overnight. I am really shocked that you sell double!

I do maximum 43000 plates with screen off. 86000 plates a day with it on. You?

jhehlah
05-03-14, 10:52 PM
how many actually customer coming in? ive seen it in one topic but don't remember it :p

RS: 49?
BS dont remember if 19 or 29?