PDA

View Full Version : tiles and paint

MissMary54
01-08-11, 02:23 PM
There is no option for me to add flooring or wall covering, paint and windows. What do I do? MissMary54

Unregistered
01-08-11, 03:37 PM
I have the same problem! I emailed tech support. Still waiting on a reply.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:51 PM
There is no option for me to add flooring or wall covering, paint and windows. What do I do? MissMary54

I'm having the same issue with both bakery story and restaurant story. Instead of eight tabs in design mode, I only have six. The tabs for walls and floors are missing. I wonder if my using my android is related to the issue? My Bakery Story store name is CUPPYCAKES and my storm id is Becomingbeauty. Please help!!!

Unregistered
01-09-11, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;33111]I'm having the same issue with both bakery story and restaurant story. Instead of eight tabs in design mode, I only have six. The tabs for walls and floors are missing. my storm id is toast3,level 8. Bakery name bettina

Unregistered
01-10-11, 06:13 AM
Why can't I sell my extra tiles and wall paper I have extra stuff I don't need

aaron
01-10-11, 08:28 AM
im having the same thing no walls and floors my mate looked at his version and it says 1.1 mine is 1.0

Unregistered
01-10-11, 11:25 AM
im having the same thing no walls and floors my mate looked at his version and it says 1.1 mine is 1.0

I am guessing you are ALL using the Android. There is a separate forum for Android users.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 02:14 PM
I need help on finding floor and wall decorations I don't have that icon either

Unregistered
01-10-11, 03:35 PM
Everyday on Bakery and Restaurant Story I see these same questions and complaints. Sometimes the answer is already posted in the same thread and you don't even bother to read that.

THERE IS AN ANDROID FORUM JUST FOR YOU IN BOTH GAME FORUMS. NORMAN HAS POSTED A STICKY THREAD RIGHT AT THE TOP ABOUT THIS ISSUE. KINDLY GO THERE FOR ANSWERS AND STOP POLUTTING THE FORUM WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS 24/7.

ANDROID USERS MUST BE STUPID, BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT A PHONE WITH NO CAMERA AND ARE NOW COMPLAINING THAT THEY CAN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR BAKERIES TO ENTER INTO THE CONTESTS!!!!
Now that is the height of lunacy.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:33 AM
Everyday on Bakery and Restaurant Story I see these same questions and complaints. Sometimes the answer is already posted in the same thread and you don't even bother to read that.

THERE IS AN ANDROID FORUM JUST FOR YOU IN BOTH GAME FORUMS. NORMAN HAS POSTED A STICKY THREAD RIGHT AT THE TOP ABOUT THIS ISSUE. KINDLY GO THERE FOR ANSWERS AND STOP POLUTTING THE FORUM WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS 24/7.

ANDROID USERS MUST BE STUPID, BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT A PHONE WITH NO CAMERA AND ARE NOW COMPLAINING THAT THEY CAN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR BAKERIES TO ENTER INTO THE CONTESTS!!!!
Now that is the height of lunacy.

Hilarious! Take it easy! I'm sure Android users bought their telephones for other reasons than to play Bakery Story. I hope you are reeeallllyyy really happy with your phone. sssss

Unregistered
01-21-11, 09:42 PM
Jesus lets talk about the fact that you check the bakery forum every day. That's a little weird yes? And I should hope you don't work for them since you just insulted half their clients. Nice.

Unregistered
01-22-11, 08:45 AM
Regarding the main issue, that being tile & what not, that option only begins when u reach a certain level. Maybe over 20. Just like how the food & stoves open once u reach a certain point. Keep playing. It'll all make sense. Hope this helped.