PDA

View Full Version : Lost necklace question, fortune teller problem.

joss1323
11-11-13, 10:00 AM
Ok so I did this mission a little while ago and I didn't end up finding it so I just skipped it with gems. I got to thinking and now I'm worried that I won't be able to continue the quest when the storyline comes back. Can anyone shed some light on this issue.

Also, I bought the fortune teller tent a while back and I haven't gotten a new fortune in a loong time. My last fortune was about something falling off a tree that usually doesn't which I'm assuming means I have to cut a lot of trees which I did. Has anybody else's fortune teller tent stopped giving out fortunes?

Castloninian
11-11-13, 10:44 AM
Ok so I did this mission a little while ago and I didn't end up finding it so I just skipped it with gems. I got to thinking and now I'm worried that I won't be able to continue the quest when the storyline comes back. Can anyone shed some light on this issue.

Also, I bought the fortune teller tent a while back and I haven't gotten a new fortune in a loong time. My last fortune was about something falling off a tree that usually doesn't which I'm assuming means I have to cut a lot of trees which I did. Has anybody else's fortune teller tent stopped giving out fortunes?

The tree thing is you have to cut dead trees (found in the market) and it drops fruit. You'll need 2 trees to complete the fortune.

maguar
11-11-13, 02:34 PM
With the locket you had to chop a patch of tall grass. You don't get the locket, it just continued the quest. So you should be ok with skipping it.

joss1323
11-12-13, 06:43 AM
Thank you!!