PDA

View Full Version : Need help In-Game!

MillixVanilli
11-11-13, 09:57 AM
Hello all! I hope someone can help me with this because I really want to play as this looks to be the best farming game I can find! I want my account reset so I can start over....my girlfriend started playing it without my knowledge before I could start building up MY farm, it is now hers and I have no clue what to do and what the story is, I missed everything! I would love my account restarted so I can start from the beginning myself and learn and play! I won't be able to play or rate it until it gets reset and can start over :/ PLEASE someone help me, I am desperate! She knows not to touch it now . i I can't find a way to restart this! Someone please help me restart my account so I can start from the beginning and build my farm, MY WAY! thank you!

Oh by the way, should I play the regular one or the Halloween one after my account gets restarted? I have the Halloween cuz it had more downloads but I'm unsure!

[S8] Regina
11-11-13, 11:38 AM
Unfortunately, there is no "reset" option in the game. Each Storm8 ID is linked to one account and cannot be deleted.

MillixVanilli
11-12-13, 11:33 AM
So there is no way for staff to erase my saved farm on my ID or erase my ID so I can redownload the game and start over? There is no way for me to start over and actually be able to play it from the beginning like I want to? I hope so because I REALLY want to download and play the game :/

MillixVanilli
11-12-13, 11:40 AM
Please please please, I need someone to reset it for me so I can play, looking at the screenshots and stuff it looks like an amazing game that I would love to have on my ipad. Reset my farm, reset my account, or erase my account and I'll make another so I can download and play this game and build it up! Thanks!

MillixVanilli
11-13-13, 07:22 AM
I know someone in the staff can do this for me, if not how long does it take for storm8 to reply via email? I emailed them a few days ago, please help me!

TinksThots
11-14-13, 03:04 AM
Transfer that ID onto another device. That'll leave this one open to start up a brand new ID, thus starting the game from scratch. BUT! If you play ANY other TL, Storm8, etc., games, they'll get transferred with that ID too, meaning ANY AND ALL GAMES YOU CURRENTLY PLAY WILL ALSO START OVER!

The transfer link is in IceePenguin's signature. :)

loongzlim
11-14-13, 07:16 AM
I face the same problem too. How come there is not reset function for the game? I accidentally used up all gem to change my farm name and bakery name. How can i continue the game with no gems! I feel like wanna die if cannot reset the game. SOmeone please a give a good advice can?

[S8] Regina
11-14-13, 12:49 PM
I know someone in the staff can do this for me, if not how long does it take for storm8 to reply via email? I emailed them a few days ago, please help me!

I will have an agent follow-up with your email. Thank you for your patience!