PDA

View Full Version : Barracks upgrading to level 8

Rheign
11-11-13, 05:25 AM
I was upgrading my barracks to level 8 almost three days ago. It is supposed to be completed within 5 hours today. I don't know what happened there, barracks upgrade have re-set to 3 days again. I don't think it is fair with me to have that reult. Kindly please have a look at it and have it fixed. This is not fair!!!!!

MeisterLampee
11-11-13, 06:10 AM
Hi Rheign,

This happened to many of us. Wanna hear my story? Archers upgrade 4 hours to go, and then... zoooom: 7 DAYS!

And wanna know the last bear promotion? 14 Days. And you do not want to know the wizard upgrade. I cannot even write it, it is so insane.

Peace,

MeisterLampee

Wooly
11-11-13, 07:25 PM
So do all upgrade timers get reset after updating the game, or is this only adding time to upgrades that were changed (i.e. if a 2 day upgrade was changed to 10 days, updating the game would add 8 days to the remaining time)?

MeisterLampee
11-11-13, 09:28 PM
So do all upgrade timers get reset after updating the game, or is this only adding time to upgrades that were changed (i.e. if a 2 day upgrade was changed to 10 days, updating the game would add 8 days to the remaining time)?
The update two weeks before: The current progress of the promotion was skipped, and the "new" times were there. So no process was credited.
The update tonight: Promotion times did not change, and did not restart. (thanks FM) :-)