PDA

View Full Version : Updates android???

Maupie00
01-08-11, 02:19 PM
Hello Team Lava,
i already mailed you twice, but you won't answer my question there....

i already play this game for a while now and wan't some good looking stuff in my restaurant, but there i need gems for... well ofcourse i need gems for it this game needs money to be hosted... i understand that.
So i would LOVE to BUY some GEMS and support this AWESOME game! but then you need to fix some things first!
or at least answer my question!

When is the update coming for android??

thanks in advance,
maupie00

Unregistered
01-10-11, 09:29 PM
This game is a waste of time with out push notifications working. Any ETA on that fix?

Droid X 2.2

Unregistered
01-14-11, 07:33 PM
If you are referring the update for Android that will support the wall/floor design tabs, I do not know when it will be released. Our team is working at the moment though to make it available as soon as possible.

I am trying to be patient but it really seems like this update it's taking forever. I realize it takes time to fix but shouldn't a month be ample time to fix a missing tab?
I am so tired of hearing that you guys are "working on it". If the team really spent as much time working on a solution as you say they are in your posts, I would imagine it should be fixed by now.

Also, why on earth was this game even released for android if the decorating option was missing in the first place? It seems like taking more time to produce a quality product for android devices would have made more sense then just getting it done and out in the market.

I have a feeling that this update is not teamlava's top priority (or it would probably be fixed by now) when really it should be.