PDA

View Full Version : Red dragon scales

marlene2227
11-10-13, 05:20 PM
Any one have an idea where to find them.
Thanks

jptheripper
11-10-13, 05:30 PM
Dragons. They are the only source. You can either buy one or hatch the egg from the forgotten roost (rare drop)

BamBam3
11-11-13, 05:34 PM
I have a dragon that's alive and well but doesn't drop anything. I need those red dragon scales to craft the

Enchanted Adamant Bar so then I can craft the Night Glimmer Sword and finally combine the blade and the

hilt. What's wrong with my dragon that it doesn't drop red dragon scales?

datama
11-11-13, 05:57 PM
I'm having the same problem. I finally have my dragon & it hasn't dropped anything. It'll take me three months to catch up @ this rate. I'm still waiting to make the Baron's gold bar. I like a challenging game, but impossible is another story...

datama
11-11-13, 06:13 PM
I'm having the same problem. I finally have my dragon & it hasn't dropped anything. It'll take me three months to catch up @ this rate. I'm still waiting to make the Baron's gold bar. I like a challenging game, but impossible is another story...

datama
11-11-13, 06:20 PM
Are they a rare drop from the dragon? I finally have an adult dragon, but he hasn't dropped anything in his three adult days.

maguar
11-12-13, 03:23 AM
To those not getting drops, the dragon has to be grown up (takes about 20 tends). You'll know it's grown up when it takes a day to do the next collection.

For those that do have a grown up dragon, the dragon can drop scales, coal, longswords, gems etc. Because there are a lot if different options, dragon scales are not a guaranteed drop. Keep collecting and you'll eventually get the scales you need.

gnomyville
01-07-14, 11:01 AM
I have had the forgotten roost for months and the only thing I have gotten from it is the alicorn egg!! Are there any other requirements I need to get a dragon egg? I'm getting bored cause I've been stuck for so long! I would really like to move forward.

brandonu
01-07-14, 11:04 AM
I have had the forgotten roost for months and the only thing I have gotten from it is the alicorn egg!! Are there any other requirements I need to get a dragon egg? I'm getting bored cause I've been stuck for so long! I would really like to move forward.

Manitcore egg, right? Alicorn egg would be awesome, but a glitch methinks.

glimmergate
01-07-14, 12:48 PM

Gnomyville, it looks like you're already on the quest to hatch the Dragon. You should have a quest in your Goals list called "Raw Materials" - you're only a couple steps away from earning your Dragon :)

freesiawoods
01-07-14, 09:27 PM
Probably the dragon isn't full grown if drops nothing. Mine drops two dragon scales about half the time and the rest other things that I don't pay attention to.

iLLUMI2012
02-20-14, 12:28 PM
Thanks Maguar! You've answered my question before I needed to ask it. :)
When my dragon first matured it dropped scales every day for 5 days and on the 5th day it dropped 2 scales. But since then I've only had coins and once it dropped a gem. So Im waiting for 4 more scales to complete the Night Glimmer Sword and it seems it's going to take a while for that to happen.

maguar
02-20-14, 02:14 PM
Woohoo :) Glad you got your answer. Five days in a row with scales was pretty good luck to start with. Hopefully you'll get them again soon (especially when you get a drop of two scales).

manilasky
03-10-14, 01:23 PM
I have a dragon egg..... How can i hatch it?

meme1098
03-10-14, 01:29 PM
Check your forge for what else you need to incubate it.

The burning ember is a rare drop from Desert Sands Adventure so it may take some time for the knights to bring it back.