PDA

View Full Version : Cat

mcgee22
11-10-13, 11:04 AM
So after spending 240 hard earned gems, I am super disappointed that the cats gives nothing more than 25 coins and some xp. It's also false advertisement as in the description it says you can get premium goods from it. I was hoping to get shovels which are super hard to find. Instead I get some miserable coins.

This feature really sucks.

synsanity
11-10-13, 12:27 PM
are you sure you've given it a chance? My dog gives gems and other items. It seemed like just coins for a while but they did just increase the good loot drop rate. I have one gem dog and one coin dog but I haven't paid enough attention to see if there is a difference between the two. Have faith. Feed him and he will barf up some goodies. Lol

mcgee22
11-10-13, 07:34 PM
Thanks, will try & see!

crystalrayn3
11-11-13, 11:32 PM
I have both the Tabby & Siamese kitties. They've dropped gems, coins, picks & shovels. Just keep collecting from them & you'll eventually receive their positive benefits.

kooky panda
11-12-13, 06:43 AM
Hey Kitty gave me a saw today!! yeah!! (***runs off to chop down and Ash Tree***)

klengenhues
11-16-13, 03:39 AM
I just bought the cat but I don't know how it works. It doesn't move away, instead it's jumping. I tried to feed it but I can't push the foodbagbutton neither ring the bell. I do have 3 bags of food. How will I know if it's hungry or what I have to do else. does it need hugs ? ;-)))) Thanks for some good tips and tricks.

sanya87
11-16-13, 05:49 AM
if she is jumping you need to collect from it first, like you do from cows and other animals. then you feed her and after that she will walk around for 5 hours, untill you can collect again!

klengenhues
11-16-13, 09:46 AM
@sanya87. I just tried it. It works :-))) Thanks a lot.

sanya87
11-16-13, 10:36 AM
Glad it works! You're welcome :)

shepsville
11-30-13, 10:07 PM
Can anyone tell me what the Bell symbol does on cats and dogs?

kooky panda
12-01-13, 12:55 PM
Can anyone tell me what the Bell symbol does on cats and dogs?
When you ring it , it will call your dogs/cats to come home. They do walk slow but they will come back to their houses.
It is really good, when you think you are missing one.

alli1616
12-01-13, 04:12 PM
I bought a cat, collected from her once. Don't have option to feed her and can't make pet food in the mill. What am I doing wrong? Also she won't leave the bungalow, just sleeps.

kooky panda
12-01-13, 07:38 PM
I bought a cat, collected from her once. Don't have option to feed her and can't make pet food in the mill. What am I doing wrong? Also she won't leave the bungalow, just sleeps.
I am checking to see if there is a minimum level you need to be on to have the animal feed. See this thread here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?62137-Can-t-Feed-Cat&p=794959&viewfull=1#post794959)for any updates.

nicxole
12-02-13, 04:01 PM
I've had a cat for maybe two weeks and have gotten 2 gems and 1 paint, and thats it. They're a waste of gems if you ask me. they should at least give a little more XP at that price! I'm glad I didn't spend any real money on gems