View Full Version : Mysterious venom!!!!!!

VixenInDisguise
06-03-13, 03:18 PM
I'm trying to upgrade my conservatory and it says I need mysterious venom. But I don't know where or how to get the venom. Can anyone help me please?

wassupbaby
06-03-13, 05:07 PM
mysterious venom does not come from skunkupine,fangbeast or glimmer troll. its rare drop from magic garden and manticore

VixenInDisguise
06-03-13, 07:30 PM
mysterious venom does not come from skunkupine,fangbeast or glimmer troll. its rare drop from magic garden and manticore

What is a Manticore?

maj1977
06-03-13, 09:05 PM
Once you complete the sabina quest line you will be able to expand to the tower/nest thing in the upper right corner. This will give you an egg which you incubate in the forge and you get a baby manticore. It drops various things including the venom.

Oliver118
06-03-13, 11:24 PM

I don't know which one's right, wassupbaby or sukyee, because I've never got Mysterious Venom in my life of playing Castle story.

ghjvcucjb
06-04-13, 02:10 AM
I don't know which one's right, wassupbaby or sukyee, because I've never got Mysterious Venom in my life of playing Castle story.

I think the confusion may be in regards to troll essence which resembles mysterious venom especially when it goes flying by real fast.

jua1978
06-04-13, 02:45 AM
Mine came from the magic garden

maguar
06-04-13, 04:20 AM
Its definitely from the magic garden and manticore

TTH2013
11-02-13, 12:25 PM
Hi. I am working on the night glimmer sword quest and since I reached that part of the quest I have had no drops of mysterious venom from the magic garden or the manticore. Its been almost a week. The garden I can understand might be a bit more difficult as its a once a day. But the manticore is 4 times a day. It was dropping occ before the latest quests. Is this a bug in my game. Please help! Thanks

1) torm8 ID: HHT2013
2) device type: iPhone 4S
3) device OS: iOS 6.1.3

HistoryGirl7
11-06-13, 02:51 PM
Same thing is happening to me...I think it's just how things go

PikaSquirrel
11-07-13, 03:03 PM
Keep collecting from the Manticore and Magic Garden! This item may take a few tries until you get it.

kaylenrm
11-10-13, 09:25 AM
Hi is anyone getting so mind numbingly bored with this game?? So sick of random drops. Opened the 1ST glimmer gate quest about 2weeks ago. I have been dropped 1 venom in that time. Help please storm8 it's very very boring now!!!!

dng1234
11-10-13, 10:15 AM
Mysterious Venom also comes from the original trolls that pop up on your kingdom. Remember that the trolls or any other creature will not appear if you already have one somewhere on your kingdom.

kaylenrm
11-10-13, 01:30 PM
That's troll venom not the same thing. Just think this random drop thing now is getting ridiculous. It took me months to get the Alicorn!!!!

meme1098
11-10-13, 01:49 PM
I think that comes from the magic garden.

yousthere
11-15-13, 04:22 PM
Hi. I am working on the night glimmer sword quest and since I reached that part of the quest I have had no drops of mysterious venom from the magic garden or the manticore. Its been almost a week. The garden I can understand might be a bit more difficult as its a once a day. But the manticore is 4 times a day. It was dropping occ before the latest quests. Is this a bug in my game. Please help! Thanks

1) torm8 ID: HHT2013
2) device type: iPhone 4S
3) device OS: iOS 6.1.3

Same thing is happening to me I have been collecting from manticore and secret garden for more them a week and I haven't gotten any venom. I upgraded my conservatory and that use what I had. By now I can not move forward in the game because I can't get any venoms. Before they dropped fairly often. Now nothing!!! Is there a glitch it or games???!!
PLEASE HELP!!! Lava

clk48706
11-15-13, 10:10 PM
I completely agree. I have been trying to move forward with the Enchanted Quest line but am only getting one venom drop every 2weeks even with the Manticore and I play every day. If it hasn't been for the turkey quests I'd be bored too!

BriarAvenue
11-16-13, 02:15 PM
Mysterious Venom also comes from the original trolls that pop up on your kingdom. Remember that the trolls or any other creature will not appear if you already have one somewhere on your kingdom.

No, that is Troll Essence, can be used to forge light arm our. It's a jug with small opening.
Mysterious Venom is like a glass jar with much bigger opening, and a white poison skull symbol on the jar.

annieo2
11-22-13, 11:55 AM
I'm reaaly struggling to get mysterious venom too, have had my manticore for about 6 weeks and pretty sure i havent had any from it, still need 4 to finish enchanted minerals, havent had any from the magic garden either in that 6 weeks!

clk48706
11-27-13, 09:24 PM
I just got to the hatch the dragon egg quest line and find you need mysterious venom again :(. I have not had any random drops since 11-16!! I even have 2 manticore now and I can't do the next quest to continue the game until this is finished. Please increase the drop rate. By the time I get enough venom I will forget the story line as to why I needed it.

annieo2
11-28-13, 02:34 AM
I still havent received anymore M.V, getting pretty frustrated, is it still being dropped? Its been weeks since i had one and i need four to finish enchanted minerals :-(

ghjvcucjb
11-28-13, 12:27 PM
Yes it's still being dropped I got one yesterday.

annieo2
11-29-13, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the reply i ended up skipping for 40 gems, but had been waiting for about 7 weeks and hadnt received 1 so waiting for 4 would have driven me mad!! Probably team lavas intention!

Mikachernova
09-15-14, 06:41 PM
Can Team Lava revise the mysterious venom drops ? People have been complaining about this for more than one and a half year. Please , please , please )))

PurpleScorpion76
09-16-14, 03:37 AM
I've been playing since May, am level 37 about to reach level 38 and have only 5 mysterious venoms. Only 1 or 2 have dropped from the magic garden I believe 1 came from a troll and 1 from harvest, the other unsure possibly a pond, but had mv in my stores before I had the magic garden and I don't have a manticore yet. So they definitely drop from other than magic garden or manticores.

Anyuszko
09-16-14, 07:21 AM
Manticores are the best sources of it, they drop really often. Only problem that manticore egg is hard to find, is a rare drop.

PurpleScorpion76
09-29-14, 12:42 AM
Just had a drop from the Magic Garden. Haven't seen one in weeks.

PurpleScorpion76
10-06-14, 04:55 PM
Get Manti as quick as you can, two drops of Mysterious venom since I last posted on this thread.