PDA

View Full Version : Idea for revenge attacks

crusader7
11-10-13, 06:56 AM
As it is right now, almost everybody forgot about that revenge attack because is pretty much impossible to catch someone with shield off.
But what if the message would be "The opponent has a shield for another 2:33:44"? This way we might have a chance.
Of course, the player could be online at that time, or attack before the shield falls and then get another shield, but I think it's an improvement.

Grog76
11-10-13, 04:35 PM
I like the intention but a simple notification of that player's status would be enough e.g. "Player is online/offline/shielded".

This stops the usual wasted ten minutes scrolling through players in the attack log to find usually no better than one or two players you can actually revenge.

jahil
11-10-13, 07:59 PM
Or just tell us who is available for attack ��

syllrag
11-10-13, 11:08 PM
Or just tell us who is available for attack ��

Good idea, it's best if we could filter the revenge list based on availability, and perhaps also add the max resources we can loot

jahil
11-10-13, 11:11 PM
Well, that would be a plus if they could incorporate that in the revenge log.... Cool!

jahil
11-10-13, 11:20 PM
Well, the revenge log could be shown like this...

1. If the player has be revenged attack... You can take out the revenge button instead of graying it out...

2. If the player has not been revenged attack and is not available... Then a grayed revenge button would be the indicator for this..

3. If the player has not been revenged and is available... The the red revenge button would be its indicator...

This way you dont have to redo the face of the revenge log but a simple tweaking will do...

sand
11-13-13, 12:33 PM
I like all these ideas, especially the suggestions from Jahil & Crusader7. While we're at it, can we go back to when the game returned us to our position on the attack log after visiting an attacker's base or getting the message that the attacker is shielded or online? It's such a nuisance to now have to scroll all the way through the list repeatedly.
Flagging the attackers who cannot be attacked - even if it doesn't specify the reason - would save us loads of time wasted in attempting revenge on that list of 30, the vast majority of whom are unavailable to be counter-attacked.

abcdefgh987
11-13-13, 02:00 PM
I agree with any of the above. In fact, everything would help against what we have currently. I hardly ever do revenges anymore as it is so futile to even try. But it is fun to do, so it should be a priority.
I would also suggest you look into the mode or potential hacks. I just cannot imagine EVERYONE in my list is constantly shielded, even strong players. It doesnt seem to make sense.

crusader7
11-13-13, 03:28 PM
Flagging the attackers who cannot be attacked - even if it doesn't specify the reason - would save us loads of time
Yes, that would be best, but that means a heavy load on server - must check ~30 users every time you open the log. They'll never do it, that's why I tried to find a solution that don't involve automated checks.