PDA

View Full Version : Trade with Belladonna: What items are in the "bag of shiny baubles"?

caiaxoxo
11-09-13, 11:43 PM
What did you get specifically? Is it worth the 15 rat tails?

onemansmiracle
11-10-13, 12:21 AM
Doesn't worth it. Just a few glimmer dusts,jewels,mermaid scales, possibly a lantern,and 1/3 chance of having a skunku-pie, whose use is unknow yet.

TeaCupPiggies
11-10-13, 05:38 AM
I agree that there hasn't seemed to be a lot of value from this trade BUT..... It does play a role in the 10/31/2013 update (see post #4 in that thread). You will be asked to trade with Belladonna 3 times. Prior to having this task, I regularly used all my skunk tails to as Ivy's Hot Sauce. If you haven't planned for it, it takes a lot of effort to accumulate enough tails for 3 Belladonna trades -- 45 of them.

freesiawoods
11-10-13, 08:10 AM
I agree that there hasn't seemed to be a lot of value from this trade BUT..... It does play a role in the 10/31/2013 update (see post #4 in that thread). You will be asked to trade with Belladonna 3 times. Prior to having this task, I regularly used all my skunk tails to as Ivy's Hot Sauce. If you haven't planned for it, it takes a lot of effort to accumulate enough tails for 3 Belladonna trades -- 45 of them.

Thanks for the reminder! But tis living wood that I'm short of nowadays, not rat tails. Better collect more white petals.

caiaxoxo
11-10-13, 12:14 PM
Thank you for your help everyone! I won't be wasting my rat tails on that trade until I'm forced to. :)