PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Cow & Chicken Bug

nitocris
11-09-13, 07:18 AM
I completed the Turkey Cow Quest.

When I started the Turkey Chicken Quest, it just... refreshed (bugged out) and was replaced by a new Turkey Cow Quest..

But when I finished, I received no reward.

Can you please ask the admin to check this.

Thankyou.

Right now after everything is completed... only the Turkey Cow is available for purchase from shop via gems.

There is no option to purchase Turkey Chicken.

gdmcrjunkie
11-09-13, 07:42 AM
Wait I never got the turkey chicken goal..? I thought it wasn't out yet.

ghjvcucjb
11-09-13, 10:12 AM
At the end of the turkey cow quest a question pops up asking, "what about a chicken?". However, the chicken quest hasn't started/been released yet. I believe it's just a teaser question to get us excited about the next part, not a bug. The turkey chicken quest will probably be released right after the time limited turkey cow quest ends for everyone.

jessicattt
11-09-13, 10:19 AM
I finished the quest way before the time and still got no turkey :(

nitocris
11-09-13, 11:53 AM
Are you guys sure it hasn't being released?

In the update thread it says it has been released.

ghjvcucjb
11-09-13, 12:36 PM
Are you guys sure it hasn't being released?

In the update thread it says it has been released.

According to several post on the update thread the turkey chicken has not been released yet. Check out post #66 from Glimmergate, #90 and # 116 by Kooky.

kooky panda
11-09-13, 02:15 PM
It was announced that the chicken quest was also coming, but according to the developer it will be released in a few days.

Chicken will show up in a few days :)

Castle 11-7-13 Update (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61055-Castle-Story-11-07-2013-Update&p=775965&viewfull=1#post775965)

GNinjin
11-10-13, 03:48 AM
So, I got the Turkey costume, now what do I do with it???
It's in my inventory. The costume quest is no longer there.

kate1138
11-10-13, 03:57 AM
Did the quest expire earlier than it promised?
When I started making the Turkey costume, there were 6 hours left, giving me 2 hours after the costume is complete.
Now I collected the costume, then the quest is gone.

I spent several gems to get holiday felt and wools. Now it seems it's wasted?

So, I got the Turkey costume, now what do I do with it???
It's in my inventory. The costume quest is no longer there.

mrbinky
11-10-13, 03:59 AM
I actually had the cow - all the way through more than 3 hours before expiry, only needed to pet it once more. Then the game reopened and it was gone.

popsters
11-10-13, 04:01 AM
I crafted the costume and the quest had disappeared as well.

kate1138
11-10-13, 04:01 AM
Oh darn... I just read here about expire 3 hours earlier.

kate1138
11-10-13, 04:02 AM
It's here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61055-Castle-Story-11-07-2013-Update

Lastly, we are aware that there is a bug that will cause the limited time quests to expire 3 hours earlier than the posted time. We will fix this bug as soon as we can. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

spazzatron
11-10-13, 04:05 AM
The quest expired before it was meant to! I had 4 hours left. Came back an hour or less later and it disappeared! So pissed off because I spent so many gems on that quest, for nothing!! :( RIPPED OFF!

maguar
11-10-13, 04:10 AM
If you were close to finishing the goal and it expired early, I would email support@teamlava.com. I know that when the dragon story summoning finished early people did this and were helped.

mrbinky
11-10-13, 04:22 AM
If you were close to finishing the goal and it expired early, I would email support@teamlava.com. I know that when the dragon story summoning finished early people did this and were helped.Done... hope it makes some sort of difference.

I think a lot of people were caught out by this. It was a stretch anyway.

maguar
11-10-13, 04:53 AM
Well I'll cross my fingers for you too

priscillasp
11-10-13, 05:09 AM
I finished the turkey cow goal & the costume showed up in the workshop. I didn't realize I needed 30 leaves for the costume, so I chopped some more trees until I had 30. But the costume was gone in the workshop & the goal disappeared. I force closed the game, still no goal. I deleted & downloaded the game & still no goal or costume. I have written TeamLava. How long was this goal? I started working on it the day it came out.

vuvhappy
11-10-13, 06:03 AM
I have the custom by neither the chicken not the cow. I am very upset. So what do we do?

maguar
11-10-13, 06:05 AM
I finished the turkey cow goal & the costume showed up in the workshop. I didn't realize I needed 30 leaves for the costume, so I chopped some more trees until I had 30. But the costume was gone in the workshop & the goal disappeared. I force closed the game, still no goal. I deleted & downloaded the game & still no goal or costume. I have written TeamLava. How long was this goal? I started working on it the day it came out.

It was three days

I have the custom by neither the chicken not the cow. I am very upset. So what do we do?

I'm suggesting that if people were close to completing it that they email support.

I'm closing this thread and directing conversation on the goal ending early to this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61055-Castle-Story-11-07-2013-Update).