PDA

View Full Version : Train Station

3Dolphin2013
11-09-13, 05:32 AM
Hey all,

I'm one expansion away from the train station.
I need 7 what are their names again lol (2nd one) and 3 old maps.
Me being impatient lol what's the fastest way to get them?
I'm looking in the newspaper a Lot.. for tools etc to finish orders and expansion items obviously.

Anyone willing to sell to me or something?

I need advice please :)

ciarjen
11-09-13, 06:12 AM
The drop rate on deliveries has gone down in the last couple of weeks, so I am getting most of mine from the newspaper. I tend to find that the goodies turn up in the last minute of so before the newspaper gets refreshed, so I would suggest, just patiently watching for the whole of the 5 minutes, not just at the start.

Also try your neighbours' stores.

There is no way of selling to you. Only way to sell is to everyone and these items go so quickly to the newspaper watchers.

Good luck.

queenaleecia
11-09-13, 09:06 AM
Expanding to the train is a waste. You have to load way too many items and the return is so low it's ridiculous.

LauraV1
04-06-14, 05:46 AM
Do you have to load everything to send the train? Can you send a partial load?

tankerslacers
04-06-14, 03:58 PM
Do you have to load everything to send the train? Can you send a partial load?

You can send a partial load - 6 items of your choosing from the 10 listed and get 2 gems. However, with a partial load the train will not leave until the day and half is up. When you fill the train completely it leaves as soon as you load the last item. It will be gone on delivery and return in 12 hours with a new set of orders.

cityfan
04-07-14, 11:10 AM
Expanding to the train is a waste. You have to load way too many items and the return is so low it's ridiculous.

I disagree....if you have enough barn space to store some of the longer timed items, the train is quite useful, as it not only gives gems, but also I've had paint drops at least couple times. Not got paint from plane deliveries in months!

LauraV1
04-08-14, 05:57 AM
Thank you.