PDA

View Full Version : Constantly crashing

SnowyKC
11-09-13, 04:05 AM
Just wondering whether anyone else is having issues with DS? For the last week, I haven't been able to play it because every time I open it, within 30 seconds, it crashes. Then when I open it again, I have to re-collect the coins, but before I can even do that, it's crashed again. It is so incredibly frustrating. Not sure what bug fixes Team Lava meant with the new update, but it sure isn't working for me. I've even tried closing all the other apps, but that doesn't help either. It happesn regardless of whether I open the Halloween version, or the original one. Any ideas or tips?

funnyrandomness5112
11-09-13, 06:38 AM
Are you on Android?

Skip2TheEnd
11-09-13, 10:24 AM
Try deleting and reinstalling the app from the store. If that doesn't work, try messaging TL support.

poisonoushades
11-10-13, 12:34 AM
I am also having the same problem. I can get some things done if I click fast enough.

thebutterdragon
11-10-13, 05:43 AM
This thing pops up for me saying "dragon story is not replying. Would you like to close it?" When i say no, 1 FRAME PER SECOND!!!!! AND SOOOOO MUCH CRASHES!!!

kms899
11-11-13, 06:05 AM
I get crashes when receiving gold or send stuff.

android ds is really getting bugged, this has been going on for months, is TL going to do something about it, if not just let us know or remove the game.
tl you have time for new features and update, why can't you spend time to fix the bugs.

Lorgalis
11-11-13, 07:14 AM
Because they can't.

3 .... 2 .... 1 ...

jackie2006
11-11-13, 12:39 PM
it's so sloooowww and freeeeez

SnowyKC
11-20-13, 06:18 AM
Try deleting and reinstalling the app from the store. If that doesn't work, try messaging TL support.

Thanks; I tried that and it seems to have worked so far. Just in time for the next Battle Tournament, by the looks of it! Deleted the Halloween version too. Hopefully it'll remain crash-free now.

Skip2TheEnd
11-20-13, 03:46 PM
Thanks; I tried that and it seems to have worked so far. Just in time for the next Battle Tournament, by the looks of it! Deleted the Halloween version too. Hopefully it'll remain crash-free now.

You're welcome.

sister2bebe
11-23-13, 05:53 AM
I deleted and upgraded (iOS), yesterday, and the crashing and slowness has stared AGAIN!

Skip2TheEnd
11-23-13, 07:37 AM
I deleted and upgraded (iOS), yesterday, and the crashing and slowness has stared AGAIN!

Try deleting and reinstalling again, if that doesn't work try emailing TL support.