PDA

View Full Version : The A, B, C, D, EEEEevolution of adding new neighbours!

dariusn7100
11-08-13, 10:44 PM
Wall requests to add new nbors reached an all time high, as usual deleted majority of reqs n got caught with a few of ure typical pitches ending with add me - I'm 4 starr, tng daily, luv ure bakery, tipped, plz. Yessssss moons ago we all probably used one of those pitches ourselves and lets face it, we had to, we were new, we needed nbors to expand, improve our star rating, even complete goals. Unless we just wanted to kick it with that disabled, duck taped, cyber hostage named Stormie - you think by now TL would've caught up with the times n have the guy tip or post (programming behind the scenes already has him accepting gift reqs no?), Introduce him to Siri or Svoice or something, improve his repertoire.

N.E.wayzzzzz .... times have now evolved to screening nbor add reqs and before you start to judge, make SURE you understand the 'Y' first. I constantly do audits weekly removing 0s 1s and 2s, don't even bother to post it been there, done that and been there done that - if you feel me. From frequent adds only one third is left on the Roster by week 3, game integrity either proves to be a mismatch or the player pulls a Patrick Swayze and goes ghost, sometimes the symptoms are detected early which is always preferable to both parties. At lvl 70 plus I admit my addiction to high caliber nbors - not your average typical 4 star tipper n gifter, no! Nbors who are engaged, supportive, opionative, spontaneous, analytical, boisterous, charismatic, the list goes on and on.

These nbors have unfortunately set the bar very very high for the rest. Because my expectations have evolved so has my criteria for adding new nbors. In addition to the obvious 3/4 star prerequisite A) lvl 35 n up - at this point they would've graduated from rookie to experienced B) gameplay styles R compatible (doesn't have to be the same) - you'll just know C) must have an active wall - not a wall full of other add meez (clear red flag), something with substance. And the last one D) this one isn't mandatory but would be a shoe-in, I think of it as the last fry at the bottom of the box or the last piece of the sandwich - Of course if you're full leaving it back is cool, but stuffing your face feels good every now and then too right? Referrals from N'BORS or N'BORS of N'BORS. Now you can judge!

nky1111
11-09-13, 12:51 PM
and E) they must have all the boxes 1st prizes

luincristiel
11-11-13, 05:52 AM
and F) they must have 1000+ gems

chewytwix
11-11-13, 06:21 AM
g) they must be level 99, which isnt a hard feat. your system of evaluating is too time consuming for me.
h) people who have the newest goal prizes because i need neighbors that respond to requests quickly.