PDA

View Full Version : TRYING to block neighbors

trm930
11-08-13, 09:36 PM
Why is it such a difficult thing to try to block annoying/rude people??

Almost two weeks ago some random person started spamming my wall with hateful messages although I've never written to them. Of course Home Design Story being a TeamLava game doesn't have a simple "block" button. I went to thinking and I thought, there must be a way to have certain people not be able to write on my wall. After going on a search and reading that I have to email support with: 1. my ID, 2. the ID of the person I wan to block (which is just ignorant), 3. screenshots of the rude messages, then they'll be blocked. So while I waited "3-5 business days" for an email back the person kept filling up my wall with more rude comments and I still didn't respond back to her.

[ Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

I want someone blocked why do I have to go through all this trouble? Why can't I have whoever blocked because I don't want them posting on my wall??

I'm a 20 year old college student and I enjoy playing the story games during my free time. I don't need 11 year old girls coming on my wall posting about my house being ugly or that I'm a [] Seriously! I never respond back and it's still a mystery to me today why I'm the target, all I want is a way to block them. By the time you're reading this there's probably another girl posting something annoying on my wall. I have no idea how they find me or why I attract them.

Does anyone else go through this??

I never thought to ask this until I started playing Home Design but TeamLava, can you give us a block button??

kooky panda
11-09-13, 02:41 PM
There is currently no block feature in the game.
I am sorry you are experiencing issues with players but all you can do is report these players to support.
You are doing the right thing by not responding.