PDA

View Full Version : butterfly missing - a bug ?

klengenhues
11-08-13, 09:57 AM
I counted the butterflies in my collector. I'm at 79 !!!! but I don't get THE butterfly to fullfill 1 collection. It's the one at the top of the right corner. Has this one disappear from the game ? It's not normal that this one doesn't appear anymore. Has anyone else this problem ? I don't get any nails too. NEVER...thanks for some explanations. Mabe there is a bug that needs to be fixed ?

aimeeq
11-08-13, 01:28 PM
Mine is the bottom right one. Wish we could trade or sell them. Lol

sweetcupcake555555
11-09-13, 04:59 AM
Mine is the bottom right one. Wish we could trade or sell them. Lol

i have over 60 butterflies but still missing bottom left one. i no longer get any butterflies even when i click on them 10 times a day i only get coins now so how can i finish collection ? i still have not completed even one collection and realy want that topiary

magiv50
11-10-13, 03:56 AM
I dont get the white one or the yellow in the middle, i have many of the others, the rate of butterflies has made no difference with the flowers, i have the game on two seperate devices and one does not have the flower beds. on that device, i get the same amount of butterflies. On the second device it is a different butterfly missing. so who knows.

klengenhues
11-10-13, 01:28 PM
oh that's good to know. So I won't spend my gems on it.

aimeeq
11-24-13, 03:05 PM
Finally got the collection today, 2 gems. I was hoping a few more since it says you can win up to 100:(

crystalrayn3
11-24-13, 10:22 PM
The black & white butterfly always eludes me the most.

PookieBear50
11-25-13, 12:44 AM
I think the rare butterfly may change from time to time. For the longest time it was the yellow and black (top row, 2nd from the right) that was preventing me from submitting collections. Then it was the pink and black (bottom row, 2nd from right). Right now, though, it is the black and yellow (I think it's black and yellow) in the bottom row, 2nd from the left, that's holding me up. At this point, if I received 2 of those black and yellow butterflies, I could turn in two more collections in an instant.

aimeeq
11-26-13, 07:28 AM
Just completed another one for 1 gem. Maybe it's getting better? It seems like there are more butterflies around recently.