PDA

View Full Version : troop promotion time and price

skdmsl0389
11-08-13, 08:35 AM
so Teamlava did a maintenance or upgrade or something, and one of my friend told me that
his summoner promotion has increased to 16days from 2days (he started the promotion before upgrade, and it changed to 16 after the upgrade)and
I just finished upgrading an armory to max my archer, and it takes 10days to max the archer, what IS that?

I know that this update came from mis-balance of the summoners, but why not fix summoner's ability instead of
making all players to quit?
someone in my alliance promoted every troops to max using gems before the upgrade, and now
even with spending gems, I have to use few thousands. what happens to new users? or existing users who haven't gotten so far to promote most of the troops?
I'm not sure at this point that I'll continue with this game,
but I know for sure that Teamlava has to do SOMETHING to manage the balance not just creating some monstrous character, that ignores how high the level of walls are, because I spent a lot of money on walls.

I just press promote button to my archer that takes 10 days, I don't know what to say, I guess I just have to wait after it didn't get fixed so far!!

I like most of Teamlava's games and have played most of them, but this is just not right, it deceived most of the players.

PLEASE! do something about it, undo summoner and put everything back to where it used to be, or keep the summoners with downgraded abilities and turn back to existing promotion time! please

p.s) I'm sorry I was just tooooooo upset with promotion time so my nuance isn't very nice sorry about that :(

FrozenTurtle
11-08-13, 12:27 PM
We did make some changes recently which I explained in a different post. If you have any questions, feel free to respond there. :)

Sorry for the delay in responding, everyone! This is not a bug, but a change our Game Design team thought was necessary to improve the balance in the game for some of the higher level units. I've included this, and more items in our most recent patch notes. I posted it today, but the changes were applied on Monday:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60601-PATCH-NOTES-October-28-2013-SORRY-FOR-THE-DELAY!

If you have any feedback on any of those changes, please leave them there.