PDA

View Full Version : "Can't hold any more Blade of Darkness"!

S1Rensong
11-08-13, 05:56 AM
So I collect from my 4th Glimmergate adventure, having been lucky enough to get the blade first time, and I get this message: "you can't hold any more Blade of Darkness". OK, I get that I can have only one blade and I'm happy with that, but I'm looking for the HILT now!

Is there a glitch and I should have got the hilt? Surely the programme should be such that once the blade is dropped it can only be the hilt? Anyone else get this?

Thanks!

jimboser
11-08-13, 07:39 AM
Odd, since over on another thread, someone has gotten 3 Hilts...

I don't know what kind of setting TL set,
But it's really a waste to get 3 hilts in 3 days.
Getting the same quest item several times never happened before.

meme1098
11-08-13, 09:39 AM
So I collect from my 4th Glimmergate adventure, having been lucky enough to get the blade first time, and I get this message: "you can't hold any more Blade of Darkness". OK, I get that I can have only one blade and I'm happy with that, but I'm looking for the HILT now!

Is there a glitch and I should have got the hilt? Surely the programme should be such that once the blade is dropped it can only be the hilt? Anyone else get this?

Thanks!

I finally got my hilt this morning when knights came back with the darn thing. I can't tell you how many of those darn adventures I had to send them out on, but I'm betting it was between 8 & 10. Very frustrating to say the least.
Now forging the adamant bar (8hrs) so I can forge the night glimmer sword (that takes another day)

maguar
11-08-13, 02:13 PM
As the blade and the hilt are different items its definitely possible to repeat drops of the piece you already have. I got 3 drops for the hilt of darkness before getting the blade.