PDA

View Full Version : Mature players for neighbors - an idea

Unregistered
01-08-11, 11:54 AM
This is a great game which attracts all ages, but often it is glaringly obvious that some players are around 11 years old. While it's great for the youngsters to meet and make new neighbors I am sure that there might be some older players who would also prefer to meet neighbors they have more in common with. I propose that if you would like or prefer a certain age group for neighbors - say 20-30 or 40-50 you can put your ID here and give your preferred group.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 12:14 PM
Great idea!

Unregistered
01-08-11, 01:28 PM
Great idea indeed!

Unregistered
01-08-11, 04:43 PM
Great idea indeed!

Thanks for the positive feedback - I have placed this option in the ADD ME thread where people can say which age range they prefer and leave their ID

Unregistered
01-08-11, 04:47 PM
Yup im a great neibourgh who can give the right gifts!

ID IS Charmanderinc

Unregistered
01-08-11, 05:27 PM
Can't say this is a priority for me.

Donnahh
01-14-11, 11:45 AM
Can't say this is a priority for me.

Agreed.

Not too sure what age has to do with it.
I'm a mature age person, and only know how old a handful of my neighbors are on Farm Story. Not too sure I mind on Bakery or Restaurant.

It's not age that matters, it's all in the personality and specific traits of that person. Being the age I am, I can tell you I have met some fairly immature 30-40 year old people. It's not exactly fair to brand all people under a certain age as immature and not worthy of being your neighbor.

I welcome all who add me, regardless of age, religion, sex or nationality.

If that's wrong then I will gladly be wrong.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 01:18 PM
I have welcomed all neighbors but many of the adolescent players not ALL, calm down, are really silly on the boards and not attentive to the game. I have 5 I know are kids who asked me to invite them, then have ignored their bakery and the pending invite for over a month. Please count me in for over 30 and up please! Thanks....

Unregistered
01-21-11, 08:50 AM
My ID is: alanaapacifist

Add me!