PDA

View Full Version : Raven or Spider?

astampf9
11-07-13, 01:36 PM
I've tried breeding for the spider dragon close to a 100 times on and off using the recommended breeding of hypnotic and fire, no luck. It's so rare that I even got two GOBLIN dragons with that combo which are rare themselves but still didn't get spider. Is the raven dragon any easier to get? Is there a better combo to get Spider?

mjauuuu
11-07-13, 01:59 PM
You won't get Spider with that combo since Spider does not have light in it. It does however have black in it so night dragon with charm could get you spider just like any other dragons with purple, red and black in them. I got my Spider using charm and raven. Good luck!

astampf9
11-07-13, 02:09 PM
I'm sorry I didn't mean hypnotic I meant illusion.. Regardless is it easier to get raven first? Who should I try and breed to get raven?

belbar22
11-07-13, 02:26 PM
I just got it with metal and black.

chavacana
11-07-13, 08:55 PM
I have been trying for the spider for weeks. My only attempt for a dragon other than the spider was for the metal which I got on my first try. I have gotten 5 mistmoths, 2 athletics, 1 vampire, 1 wizard and too many corals/charms to count...that's it. Not a single goblin, illusion, raven, nothing but what I just listed. I don't understand the logic behind the ease of getting the one super rare but a rare continues to elude me. I have tried every combination available to me with the dragons I have and no luck getting that darn spider dragon.

Anyuszko
11-08-13, 07:36 AM
I have been trying for the spider for weeks. My only attempt for a dragon other than the spider was for the metal which I got on my first try. I have gotten 5 mistmoths, 2 athletics, 1 vampire, 1 wizard and too many corals/charms to count...that's it. Not a single goblin, illusion, raven, nothing but what I just listed. I don't understand the logic behind the ease of getting the one super rare but a rare continues to elude me. I have tried every combination available to me with the dragons I have and no luck getting that darn spider dragon.

Yup is considered rare but since color splitting it means rarer than rare. :o)

But luck is different too; while i was trying for mistmoth and vampire (anubis x night) I got two nightelf which are also super rare but harder than those, and still got it; also a dark angel, but no vamp, no mistmoth.

Now I am changing my combo, sometimes giving a chance for spider with anubis x goblin, sometimes just anubis x night.

hatton2
11-11-13, 05:20 PM
I just got it with metal and black.

You got Raven or Spider with Metal and Black?

igames4me
11-11-13, 08:35 PM
On other acct I got raven trying for spider( Cupid and lotus)

Was surprised since I was expecting a charm fail