PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/07/2013 Update

Pages : 1 2 [3]

SinCityPhoenix
11-14-13, 10:09 AM
The same thing happened to me with the cow.

meme1098
11-14-13, 10:33 AM
Urgent question: i finished the turkey chicken Quest this Morning and now the chicken is gone. Can't find it anywhere. Anyone Else having the Same problem?

I had this problem as well when mine was ready. Dressed and place the chicken but it disappeared. I force closed, restarted and went back to the goal and I had to dress the chicken again (guess it didn't register the first time) and then when I placed the chicken it stayed in the spot where I put it.
Is your tur-chicken goal done, or is it still in the goal book?

PikaSquirrel
11-14-13, 11:44 AM
The Turkey Cow quests were timed quests and available for a limited time. The questline started with the quest "Where Are The Turkeys?". It was available to everyone level 10 and up. You may have overlooked it in your quest book. If you see this happening with any other timed quests in the future, please let us know. Thanks!

PikaSquirrel
11-14-13, 12:06 PM
For those of you who lost their Turkey Chicken after placing it, please try force closing. Thanks!

JayUK69
11-14-13, 01:06 PM
New update

Part 1

Give 10 Prime Cuts
Give 10 Truffles

Squealing In Excitement

Pick The Perfect Pig - collect from adult pigs and Pigglesworth x 10
Pet The Chosen Pig

Castloninian
11-14-13, 01:10 PM
New update

Part 1

Give 10 Prime Cuts
Give 10 Truffles

Squealing In Excitement

Pet The Chosen Pig

And7 days (minus 3 hours!) to do it :)

Triple_K
11-14-13, 01:11 PM
Sir piggy and Valentine pig counts also.
After that (hogs and kisses next) you need to ask your friends for cherry blossom (18)

eepopp
11-14-13, 01:13 PM
We've gotten the Turkey Cow and the Turkey Chicken so far. From the link, it looks like we'll get a Turkey Sheep. Maybe we'll get a Turkey Pig afterwards to round out the theme?

I always wondered why the Thanksgiving animals were released so much earlier than Thanksgiving. With the Turkey Chicken on a 4 day Timer, and maybe the Turkey Sheep on a 3-4 day timer, there's a couple of days left open for a Turkey Pig right before Thanksgiving.

If there are indeed four Thanksgiving animals (cow, chicken, sheep and pig), and if players are able to earn / buy all four of them, I hope there's some sort of over-arching bonus prize for collecting all the Turkey animals (Like a +1 bonus collection similar to getting the the 1st or 2nd shards. So if you had all four Turkey animals, and clicked the Turkey cow, you could get 2 milks instead of 1.)

That would definitely add a coolness factor for jumping through all these recent hoops.

I suspected we were getting a Turkey Pig. I remain hopeful that we'll get rewarded for getting all four Turkey animals.

eepopp
11-14-13, 01:15 PM
I suspected we were getting a Turkey Pig. I remain hopeful that we'll get rewarded for getting all four Turkey animals.

Ooohhh, withthis Turkey Pig on a 7 day timer, maybe the Turkey sheep will reward players with the Cow, Chicken and Pig?

Triple_K
11-14-13, 01:17 PM
Hogs and Kisses

meme1098
11-14-13, 01:17 PM
Started a new thread with pics

Capper7
11-14-13, 01:19 PM
Thank you for the reply. I've been at level 30 for a while now and I know that's currently the ceiling for our levels. The Turkey Cow quests not triggering for me is an oddity. Normally everything is hunky-dory and I at least have the quests available for me to work on. The quest chain for the cow never appeared on my list of quests, (former) scout's honor. I hope there isn't anything like this that happens in the future, but I will let you know about them if there are.

Thank you again!

sabrinashal
11-14-13, 01:30 PM
New update

Part 1

Give 10 Prime Cuts
Give 10 Truffles

Squealing In Excitement

Pet The Chosen Pig

adding pic

http://s23.postimg.org/7voz1v9y3/IMG_0798.png

and yes it's 7 days :D

dezzzila
11-14-13, 01:31 PM
I can't wait until I am a level 30 and have all these extra resources to use in cool quests:eek:

sabrinashal
11-14-13, 01:35 PM
I can't wait until I am a level 30 and have all these extra resources to use in cool quests:eek:

i started to play only ~2-3 months ago and i am at level 30 with 3553 RP
(there are a few stuff that can help you get those stuff faster and grow faster you should use them)

dezzzila
11-14-13, 01:47 PM
What stuff are you referring to?

dezzzila
11-14-13, 01:48 PM
i started to play only ~2-3 months ago and i am at level 30 with 3553 RP
(there are a few stuff that can help you get those stuff faster and grow faster you should use them)

What stuff are you referring to?

wassupbaby
11-14-13, 01:54 PM

and i can't wait to use up all those extra resources i've been saving @_@ even though lately we've got many weekly updates, i still have too much resources . Wish the quests are more challenging :S

eepopp
11-14-13, 01:54 PM
Ooohhh, withthis Turkey Pig on a 7 day timer, maybe the Turkey sheep will reward players with the Cow, Chicken and Pig?

Gah, I meant that the Turkey Sheep could possibly be the reward for unlocking the Turkey Cow, Chicken and Pig. (....I really hate typing on a tablet....).

dezzzila
11-14-13, 02:05 PM
and i can't wait to use up all those extra resources i've been saving @_@ even though lately we've got many weekly updates, i still have too much resources . Wish the quests are more challenging :S

hahaha well they are super challenging to me and others in my boat... and super easy for you and others in your boat. I guess TL can't please everyone :rolleyes:

gigi235
11-14-13, 02:08 PM
Oh my, if next goal, after turkey pig, is a turkey sheep I am in trouble. Would love a repeat of the 99cent sales.

jptheripper
11-14-13, 02:18 PM
I just love that the game is active and developed. Some quests will be fun, others not. Just great all around.

schwumeline
11-14-13, 02:40 PM
I had this problem as well when mine was ready. Dressed and place the chicken but it disappeared. I force closed, restarted and went back to the goal and I had to dress the chicken again (guess it didn't register the first time) and then when I placed the chicken it stayed in the spot where I put it.
Is your tur-chicken goal done, or is it still in the goal book?

The goal was completed already. but Thanks for the Suggestion to Force close the Game. When i opened the Game again I found the chicken in the Storage to put it on the Board :D

sos480
11-14-13, 04:00 PM
Got my turkey and my chicken, going for the piggie now! 7 days - do we reckon that means it'll be harder and longer than the last 2 or they just thought they'd give us more time? I've got plenty of holiday felt already so stocking up on fall leaves in anticipation. Very exciting!

meme1098
11-14-13, 04:07 PM
The goal was completed already. but Thanks for the Suggestion to Force close the Game. When i opened the Game again I found the chicken in the Storage to put it on the Board :D

Yay...glad it all worked out!

charliemouse123
11-14-13, 04:08 PM
Sir piggy and Valentine pig counts also.
After that (hogs and kisses next) you need to ask your friends for cherry blossom (18)

😔 I'm still asking my neighbours for unique oil. (50 and only got 25)

katbtodd
11-14-13, 04:17 PM
Grrr - I can't edit my post - I do play everyday so if there was a cow quest it never appeared in my game.

�� I'm still asking my neighbours for unique oil. (50 and only got 25)

Received all my oils Tuesday , and still received requests from them so I can't get my flowers either

meme1098
11-14-13, 04:20 PM
Keep track of the new goal here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61375-When-pigs-fly

gorgyboy
11-16-13, 12:04 PM
I think my Turkey Cow goal got cut short also. Got the costume made, but then goal disappeared. Is there anyway to still correct this or is it too late? Having said that, I'd prefer to do it after my TurkeyPig is done.

CottageRose
11-16-13, 02:32 PM
A friend at work had made the costume but not dressed the cow yet. TL sent an email they were giving him the Tur-Cow. So there is some hope for those who were really almost done.

leonsandcastle
11-16-13, 08:26 PM
My Turchicken costume was finished, but no little baby chicken turkey. After I posted on this thread earlier, I later found a little baby turchickling in my cellar. Thanks, mystical CS gift giver!

cmsensai
11-16-13, 09:46 PM
I requested over 100 neighbors in almost two days in hugs and kisses quest for cherry blossoms. No update, usually fast but people I know didn't even see the request. Is the sever backloged? I even force quit and no luck.

esmerelda35
11-16-13, 10:34 PM
I requested over 100 neighbors in almost two days in hugs and kisses quest for cherry blossoms. No update, usually fast but people I know didn't even see the request. Is the sever backloged? I even force quit and no luck.

You can only send out 20 requests a day, so if you send more than that, it sends twenty, and then the next dat twenty more, etc. so if you sent out 100 requests it's going to take five days for everyone to whom you sent the request to actually receive it.

cmsensai
11-17-13, 12:02 AM
Thanks good to know as the message says all sent unlike gifts which tells you the limit, guess they are just in queue

dreamydragon02
11-20-13, 01:08 PM
I finished the cow turkey quest on time with one day left cuz I used gems to rush it, and when I collected the turkey suite it went into my inventory instead of giving me a cow like the chicken quest and pig quest? I thought that maybe at the end of quest I would eventually get the cow turkey but zip zero, nada, I actually had to make an extra turkey suite for my chicken in order to complete the quest, for my turchicken I had to craft a total of three suits? Was this normal? Can TL please give me my turcow :( I have the other two, I'm just missing my cow :(

judyluvs
11-21-13, 11:54 AM
Any update info regarding any Turkey sheep? Maybe even as a storyline goof: real turkey shows up as the characters are about to wrestle an unhappy sheep into a costume ��

JayUK69
11-21-13, 01:09 PM
New update

Harvest Pagoda (3x3 squares)

10,000 coins
50 wood
50 stone
5 simple glue

Upgrade

3 beams
3 blocks
6 super glue
20 bricks (drops from ancient vaults adventure)

s_creen
11-21-13, 01:10 PM
i've just got a new quest Harvest Pergola, need 50 stones, 50 woods, 5 simple glue

meme1098
11-21-13, 01:16 PM
Next is an adventure:
Probable gonna take a few trips, again. There will be a firm talking to before my knights head out tomorrow.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u522/gloria1098/baa06b48c84c60a45b8764757c9c85c9_zpsc527a3a2.jpg

meme1098
11-21-13, 01:17 PM
Jay, we probably shoulda started a new thread for this.

meme1098
11-21-13, 01:18 PM
Kooky, Greygull, or Maguar could you start one and add our steps so far.

Thanks!

JayUK69
11-21-13, 01:18 PM
Jay, we probably shoulda started a new thread for this.

Somebody already has, so added building requirements to that thread.

meme1098
11-21-13, 01:19 PM
Haha...I'm a little slow today. ... Again

JayUK69
11-21-13, 01:21 PM

LOL me too, must be the wine with dinner. I could have sworn it said pagoda, but it's pergola.

maguar
11-21-13, 01:22 PM
Kooky, Greygull, or Maguar could you start one and add our steps so far.

Thanks!

I've merged the three different threads I've found so far. You'll find the thread here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61745-new-limited-time-goal-21st-Nov)

I guess mine is more a case of being too fast than too slow. I woke early, restarted my game in case there was an update. Nothing came up. I collected from everything, sent my knights on an adventure (not the ancient vault) and then the new quest popped up :(

PikaSquirrel
11-21-13, 02:39 PM
New updates! :) Check them out in this thread:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61748-Castle-Story-11-21-2013-Update