PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story-When talking about equipment to cook w/ what is goal?

Nizzell
11-07-13, 09:19 AM
Ok so I am at level 70 in bakery story and just want to know is there anyone out there that can tell me how do I get the GOAL stove cookware. What level in the game does the GOAL stoves unlock?:confused:

Fiffinontott
11-07-13, 10:48 AM
If you meen the shadowy appliances at the back like Tea Time, Puebla, and Jazz ovens they were for past goals and will never become available.

AuntyRose32
11-07-13, 12:05 PM
Ok so I am at level 70 in bakery story and just want to know is there anyone out there that can tell me how do I get the GOAL stove cookware. What level in the game does the GOAL stoves unlock?:confused:

In order to get any of the goal stoves that are locked at the end of your stove inventory tab, you must complete the goal request lines that usually show in the top left corner of your screen. As you complete the goals, your stoves and decor that are locked will become unlocked for your use. However some of the ones that are locked are from past goals, and if you haven't already unlocked them they will remain locked. You usually have 33 days to complete a goal request line, when the time is up it's up, whatever you didn't unlocked will never be available to you. There is currently a new Fall goal in bakery story that was released yesterday so you should have plenty of time to at least unlock this oven and decor. At level 70 all goals will be available to you as they are been released.